New food tracking app from StrongerbyScience team: MacroFactor. Anyone tried it?

MFAAS

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Has anyone looked at this yet? I have used MyFitnessPal for years now and it is pretty good. The entry options can be frustrating. The SBS guys made MacroFactor because they felt like the current options were just not adequate. I got it setup but didn't log food just yet.

The first thing I noticed is that the BMR for MacroFactor is like 3800 cals. In MyFitnessPal it is fucking 2800.

Anyway, it's an app worth checking out. Greg and Eric really fucking know their shit, so I would think the app would work well and hopefully be a more streamlined version of MFP that's easier to use and more accurate!

If any one has tried it out, please share experiences! Or if someone is planning on it soon, it'd be really helpful!!

Yeah i got it, might start using it soon, just not sure i want to pay for it as it seemed to be explained like it was a training app and not just a diet app, that changes itself somehow....confusing a bit

Back