New guy here

ddjb1986

Hi all,

Sorry for the shitty username, I can’t change it til February 2023. I've been reading these forums for a few weeks now, and decided to introduce myself. I'm 36 years old, from the US and have been into fitness since high school. Did martial arts during hs years and then went in the Marines. Never realized how much I ate like garbage while in the service til I got out, so in my early twenties, I began cleaning my diet and researching health and fitness on my own. Ever since, my diet is what I would consider "clean", 90% of the time is just fruit, veggies, meat, olive oil, peanut butter, whey, creatine and fish oil. No bread, although the other 10% of the time is eating anything in a social situation. Rarely do I drink alcohol, as in very rarely, couple times a year? Started out reading articles on Tnation back in late 2000's and got into kind've a powerlifting routine with Jim Wendler's 5-3-1 and stuck with that for years while adding my own bodybuidling and gymnastic movements since Crossfit was blowing up then. Never got into CF but I do appreciate the gymnastic movements that they implement like muscle-ups and pistol squats, so I mixed some of those movements into my routine. I also did complexes a couple of times a week for metabolic conditioning-style workouts.

Anywho, stuck with that routine til my early thirties, I wasn't getting any better in my workouts, no more PR's, everything was plateaued, and that's when I decided to take the plunge into some gear. It’s not like I was feeling shitty or anything, like libido issues or low T symptoms, I just wasn’t performing any better. After lurking on forums of other bodybuilding sites and doing tons of research, I decided to get labs and see what my hormones were like before I did anything. Total T came back around 530ng/dL on a reference range: 280-1100 ng/dL, although not low, I figured it's not like it's gonna get better with age and being 31 was a respectable age to start manipulating your hormones. That's when I found my first source, a USA domestic source that has since been busted. I decided on a 'moderate' cycle of 300mg of Test E a week pinned twice a week with insulin needle, belly or glute, with 20mg Nolva and 1mg Arimadex tabs on hand for gyno, plus the Nolva for PCT afterwards. 12 week cycle, amazing results and recovered very well afterwards via labs taken in the following months. This has actually been my protocol ever since because it works well for me without having to add more or stack more, plus I'm prone to male pattern baldness since my mid-20s and am on 1mg finasteride orally and minoxidil topically for that. Very basic cycle, the only other thing I will possibly get into is HCG for when I'm on. I have Arimadex just sitting around since my labs always show estradiol within normal range, I've used Nolva rarely if I felt my nipples get itchy, but again with that dose, it's going to be hard to get bad sides. I‘m only a hobbyist and I want to be as healthy as possible about this.

I am so glad to have finally landed on this site after using gear for five years now. So now I guess is where I should start naming off the sources I've used. Bullylabs was the first source I've used, which was busted. There is a news article and video out there somewhere about the bust. I found them via eroids or musclegurus, one of them. If I recall, prices were normal for US domestic, around $35 for Test. I bought enough for the first two years worth of cycles, then had to find another source. I naively landed on some e-commerce sources. The top rated source on MuscleGurus for a couple years now is IronDaddy, so I ordered some Beligas Test E from them. Legit source, I had great results, but at $70 a bottle when I was used to paying $35 for the same thing, ya know? I also ordered from SteroidJet. Again, legit middleman, but everything is Odin this, Beligas that, and double US domestic prices. I have no idea how I've never seen this site in all my searching for a proper community to openly discuss steroids, with the benefit of speaking to the people who make the freaking product! Although overpriced, I’ve always received my orders from e-commerce sites, but I've always felt nervous about sending cash to someone when all I have to go by for there reputation is a handful of reviews. Here, we can call people out for good or for bad and actually speak to the sources. I am extremely impressed with the forums on this site. I have already found a source domestically and will post a review in the underground but the process was pretty painless, other than trying to figure out how to do the crypto thing (I've always ordered via Western Union or MoneyGram til now).

That's my introduction, I'll mainly be an onlooker but I figured I'd introduce myself and tell everyone my experiences thus far with gear and how I got here. Thanks for your time.

-Joe