New guy in town

Younggun77

What up everybody, got reccomended here by a buddy of mine to help get some knowledge and just talk to others that have more experience than me. But anyways I’m a 26 year old male and have been lifting weights sense about freshman year highschool for the football team. Years have passed and now more into bodybuilding I’m going to try to step on my first stage this year. I have been training naturally my whole life but after what has been about a year of forum lurking, YouTube watching, and google searching I feel ready to join the dark side and pursue my goals. Got told good things about meso, so I’m looking forward to my time here.

What up everybody, got reccomended here by a buddy of mine to help get some knowledge and just talk to others that have more experience than me. But anyways I’m a 26 year old male and have been lifting weights sense about freshman year highschool for the football team. Years have passed and now more into bodybuilding I’m going to try to step on my first stage this year. I have been training naturally my whole life but after what has been about a year of forum lurking, YouTube watching, and google searching I feel ready to join the dark side and pursue my goals. Got told good things about meso, so I’m looking forward to my time here.
good, good.

Attachments

• emperor-palpatine-2400x1200-335636179987_1ddaad38.jpeg
    emperor-palpatine-2400x1200-335636179987_1ddaad38.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 2

Sponsors