New guyo

Bigdovis22

How does this site work? I can’t post anything on the reg underground because it says “insufficient privileges”

Where am I supposed to go to squire privileges? lol

Coming from SST. Mainly to try Qdingdongwonton’s raws not any raw sources on sst. But I’m pretty active over there as my main source is there.

Great introduction...
Make sure u call them dingdongwonton when u place ur order.

U wana get privileges? Y dont u start by making a useful post doofus.

Great introduction...
Make sure u call them dingdongwonton when u place ur order.

U wana get privileges? Y dont u start by making a useful post doofus.
Buddy I’m asking how to contribute lmao. I can’t post or do anything in the underground forum if someone has a question.

I’ve used axel before he got removed off sst.

Buddy I’m asking how to contribute lmao. I can’t post or do anything in the underground forum if someone has a question.

I was kind of a ass lol. Post around start getting involved doors may open up.

I'm new here too and also can't post anything yet. But I've been reading a shit ton of threads so still benefiting from the forum. Let's see what the future holds.

I was kind of a ass lol. Post around start getting involved doors may open up.
All good, & no ofc I’d never call that source that name. I heard that the person who takes the orders “Tracy” can be quite mean if you aren’t fast with it lmao.

Mainly here for raws like I said. Although I’ve used opti & axel.

But this forum is little BS. Which I’m liking abt it.

I'm new here too and also can't post anything yet. But I've been reading a shit ton of threads so still benefiting from the forum. Let's see what the future holds.
Idk, maybe they give it after a certain amount of interactions? Who knows. At least we aren’t paying a “membership fee”

That’s how some of them are.

Just bought from Axel. Usually buy from QSC its cheaper but that shipping time from Axel might be worth a small price bump in a pinch.