New here from Canada

lilchikin

Long time lurker, finally joined.

Currently on 200mg test and a little DNP, got some ozempic on the way Cus my appetite is making the second half of this cut so painful lol

Really interested in running some QSC gear. Thinking of doing test/dhb/npp and if the pip from dhb os too bad then swap it for mast

Long time lurker, finally joined.

Currently on 200mg test and a little DNP, got some ozempic on the way Cus my appetite is making the second half of this cut so painful lol

Really interested in running some QSC gear. Thinking of doing test/dhb/npp and if the pip from dhb os too bad then swap it for mast
im planning to use ozempic myself in a week or two. when r u starting it?
im interested in a first hand experience!

takes about 3-4 days to peak first couple days you shouldnt feel much, then after 2 weeks you will be down to 1 meal a day and painfully constipation

Little bit more about me

31yoM been on and off weights since highschool for football. Thankfully more on than off. Took my first PED at 19 with a prohormone Pmag… tbh had not idea what I was doing and just got thiccc.

Ran a couple cycles since then now that I have a way better understanding of nutrition and training.

Excited to learn more from the crew here at Meso

Little bit more about me

31yoM been on and off weights since highschool for football. Thankfully more on than off. Took my first PED at 19 with a prohormone Pmag… tbh had not idea what I was doing and just got thiccc.

Ran a couple cycles since then now that I have a way better understanding of nutrition and training.

Excited to learn more from the crew here at Meso
Pipsqueak says this not even a month ago and goes around this forum being a disrespectful little cunt lmao you’ll learn eventually,