New here- Male in 40’s

Bronze6Actual

Hi folks

I’m new to this forum… I’m in my 40’s. I started a health journey last year cutting some bad habits cold turkey and never looked back. Then started the physical side of things with getting myself on Tirzepatide. I went from 280, to under 220, then started TRT and I am around 225 now. I’m a 6ft male, I found a new love… the GYM.

After starting tirzepatide I also did a few protocols of BPC, TB, Tesamorelin, and Ipamorelin… those were all great… but the Tirzepatide and TRT combo have been great… I think the naturally progression will be to add HGH at one point later this year or early next year. I need to read up on HGH a lot more. I felt moody on the Tesa/Ipam stack, I don’t know if I was in a funk or it was the cycle of it. I feel much better on TRT (test-c, 60mg biw, Sunday night, Thursday mornings)

I’m here to learn more after being on Reddit, discord, youtube, and read several different books… for the last year.

You notice a difference within weeks? Months?
I started feeling good around week 3-4… I feel great right now. I did labs with my PCP… total was at 1800, free is at 2.8%, no negative symptoms, blood pressure is still good…. All my other labs look great also.

Today I did labs again for my TRT Dr. I’ll probably get results next week for that. I feel awesome right now.

I think this week 9 coming up. I’ll give it another 2-3 months, take labs again a possibly make some additions, but we will see.

Definitely seeing it in my workouts, mood, sleep, and I feel very alert and calm. I’m very present.

Nothing. Went to trt clinic and they said I was too high (450) to meet criteria for therapy. Looking into other clinics and other options
Talk about your symptoms not numbers when you talk to any of them. There are whole bunch out there. PeterMD Elevate Wellness… and many more

My provider prescribed 60mg twice a week.
Welcome, my Dr. offered Biote pellets so I just did it. I couldn’t see myself sticking a pin in me biweekly so I just opted for the twice a year procedure. I’m trying to figure out which method is most effective. Injecting or insertion.

Welcome, my Dr. offered Biote pellets so I just did it. I couldn’t see myself sticking a pin in me biweekly so I just opted for the twice a year procedure. I’m trying to figure out which method is most effective. Injecting or insertion.
The needle is not bad at all. I do it myself 3 times a week now.

I have not heard great things about pellets, except from the providers that get paid on it.

The needle is not bad at all. I do it myself 3 times a week now.
I guess one could get used to it. I was doing some trusty internet research and the quad and deltoid looks to be the easiest. Unless you’re half Gumby i can’t see myself comfortably sticking the glute without assistance.

Back