New member 43 years old Texas

Jared2779

Hi all.
Looking to get a little bigger. I’m already on trt. I’m currently taking 250ml a week, which puts my t level around 900-1000. Other than that I really don’t know much. I’m currently 180lbs around 10 % bf. Would like to gain 10-15 lbs of muscle that won’t go away. I am on trt so I will always have to take 250 ml a week even after I end a cycle. Does anyone have experience with that? What advice would you have for me? What questions am I not asking? Also I’m recovering from back surgery number 4.

Attachments

• 9A4E404D-C6DB-4FBD-AE40-1623E2CEFB2E.jpeg
    9A4E404D-C6DB-4FBD-AE40-1623E2CEFB2E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Hi all.
Looking to get a little bigger. I’m already on trt. I’m currently taking 250ml a week, which puts my t level around 900-1000. Other than that I really don’t know much. I’m currently 180lbs around 10 % bf. Would like to gain 10-15 lbs of muscle that won’t go away. I am on trt so I will always have to take 250 ml a week even after I end a cycle. Does anyone have experience with that? What advice would you have for me? What questions am I not asking? Also I’m recovering from back surgery number 4.
Since you're on TRT, you'd be following what's called blast and cruise. First cycles get discussed a lot, especially recently. Use the search bar and look for First Cycle in the thread title. Tons of information available on the entire layout.

But I'd absolutely wait until you are 100% recovered from back surgery. Make sure your training and diet are fine tuned to get the most out of your first cycle. Welcome!

Back