New Member and goals

FlyB20

Hello,

I’m in my late 20s wanting to start my first cycle. Quick background former military been working out on and off throughout the years. But 2023 and 2024 ive been working out very serious…. Been using creatine and mass gainer but its still not the edge and cut im looking for. Im a pilot, im going to be traveling to different places I want that beach body (im sure you understand).

Im wanting to try a cycle or two of Testosterone cypionate. I looked on “steroidify” and ran into brand name “Nakon” . Someone with experience point me in the right direction please. I also plan to get blood work before starting.

Hello,

I’m in my late 20s wanting to start my first cycle. Quick background former military been working out on and off throughout the years. But 2023 and 2024 ive been working out very serious…. Been using creatine and mass gainer but its still not the edge and cut im looking for. Im a pilot, im going to be traveling to different places I want that beach body (im sure you understand).

Im wanting to try a cycle or two of Testosterone cypionate. I looked on “steroidify” and ran into brand name “Nakon” . Someone with experience point me in the right direction please. I also plan to get blood work before starting.
New member here , welcome Aboard.
I have also the same goal and looking to do my first cycle.