New Member here. glad to join the community.

AnabolicBill

Hi everyone, I have been on other anabolic forums before but joined this one to expand my community and network as well as learn and contribute new information. I have a lot of experience with different compounds so if anyone is interested or has questions I am happy to help them.

Reactions: TRC
Hi everyone, I have been on other anabolic forums before but joined this one to expand my community and network as well as learn and contribute new information. I have a lot of experience with different compounds so if anyone is interested or has questions I am happy to help them.
Ty friend I have a question for you about cycling. I’m an old dude 54 and have been using Sus in small doses 250-400 weekly 12-16 weeks. Because the doses are so small I have been running longer cycles and what I’m asking is can one just stay on a small dose weekly and not cycle? Maybe 250-300 a week? The only problem I have had lab wise is cholesterol issues low HDL and higher LDL.
ty friend for your support

Ty friend I have a question for you about cycling. I’m an old dude 54 and have been using Sus in small doses 250-400 weekly 12-16 weeks. Because the doses are so small I have been running longer cycles and what I’m asking is can one just stay on a small dose weekly and not cycle? Maybe 250-300 a week? The only problem I have had lab wise is cholesterol issues low HDL and higher LDL.
ty friend for your support

At 54 I’d find a healthy replacement dose that agrees with you, and bloodwork.

Permablasting is playin with fire.

Welcome! I'm new as well.

First of all thank you for responding I really appreciate your wisdom and advice because I need help and guidance. What would you recommend as a healthy replacement dose?My blood work is ok HGB and HCT are fine. I was actually surprised at how low my HGB was
LFT’s are ok. I’m getting labs again end of this month. I’m stopping now as your advice is greatly appreciated.
I take lots of omega 3s and Olive oil rich in polyphenols from Morocco. It really seems to help my blood work.

First of all ty for responding I greatly appreciate your expertise and advice and have stopped now. Blood work is ok HGB 14.6 and HCT 44.6 , LFTS are ok. I take a ton of Omega 3s and olive oil from Morocco rich in polyphenols it seems to help my blood work.
What would you suggest as a healthy alternative replacement dose?
Im Looking into OTC T boosters now.
Again TY for your expertise and advice I really appreciate your help friend

Reactions: KLG
A good starting point is inside the ranges listed for blood serum levels. A little over is potentially not a big deal. Most seem to start between 100-150mg/wk and draw labs between 6-8 weeks. Use the labs and general “feelz” to determine where to go from there, if anywhere.

Don’t waste your money on over the counter test boosters. 1. It’s a scam. 2. You’re literally injecting testosterone..

Also, although my advice is correct in you should not permablast, and you were right to take it.. maybe don’t be so keen to make complete 180’s off 1 comment from a stranger online.
This is a great place to read and learn and understand what you’re doing and not only learn how but WHY, and make informed decisions for yourself.

Back