New Member Intro—fike

fike

What's up, y'all. Fike here. Im 35 from MS and I'm new to posting anything in forums. I left the military in 2013 after being medically retired and was lost as shit until around 4 years ago. I decided to put on my big boy panties and get my shit together starting with psychology and weight training. I started seriously training around four years ago and it has been a God send to my life. Lot's of old school psychology and accepting the mental and physical suffering with training my mind and body saved my life. I got myself straight, looking decent, and got my confidence up enough to get out there and start dating again. I actually met the love of my life at work for the USPS and we have been happily married for two years now. I have three great kids and a good life today and it's all due to suffering and sacrifice.

Unfortunately, I have lupus and multiple spine injuries, but I am still able to train hard, although I do have my bad days. They are more manageable now, though, since I started taking care of myself physically. There's way more good days than bad now. I'm currently on HRT and do a blast every now and again because I like it and it makes me feel good. I'm currently 185 lbs at 6 feet tall, and, at the moment, 12-15 % body fat. I'm doing a bulk right now with 500 mg Test E, 250 Deca, and 300 Eq. I've only been running it two weeks, so I'm eager to see how I come out at the end.

I'm not too interested in bodybuilding at the moment, but I thoroughly enjoy power lifting and getting strong. I'm going to cut down when summer rolls around, because I like to look good with no clothes on like everyone else, although I'm only worried about what me or my wife thinks. I hope I can get some wisdom from y'all and get some laughs in the process. Hope to get to know some of y'all better.

The pictures are where I'm at now. They were for my wife so I didn't have any leg shots. I don't photograph myself much. I’m trying to bulk up some this go round. Go easy on me if you have negative criticism.

Good to be here.

Attachments

• 650C1631-A4B6-45B5-8819-B0F1FEEA606D.png
    650C1631-A4B6-45B5-8819-B0F1FEEA606D.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • B9B17303-C2B7-48AF-AA42-CA72D60CE43C.png
    B9B17303-C2B7-48AF-AA42-CA72D60CE43C.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 86FA7F24-6B8E-4807-BE46-F619510CBE29.png
    86FA7F24-6B8E-4807-BE46-F619510CBE29.png
    5 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: T&H
What's up, y'all. Fike here. Im 35 from MS and I'm new to posting anything in forums. I left the military in 2013 after being medically retired and was lost as shit until around 4 years ago. I decided to put on my big boy panties and get my shit together starting with psychology and weight training. I started seriously training around four years ago and it has been a God send to my life. Lot's of old school psychology and accepting the mental and physical suffering with training my mind and body saved my life. I got myself straight, looking decent, and got my confidence up enough to get out there and start dating again. I actually met the love of my life at work for the USPS and we have been happily married for two years now. I have three great kids and a good life today and it's all due to suffering and sacrifice.

Unfortunately, I have lupus and multiple spine injuries, but I am still able to train hard, although I do have my bad days. They are more manageable now, though, since I started taking care of myself physically. There's way more good days than bad now. I'm currently on HRT and do a blast every now and again because I like it and it makes me feel good. I'm currently 185 lbs at 6 feet tall, and, at the moment, 12-15 % body fat. I'm doing a bulk right now with 500 mg Test E, 250 Deca, and 300 Eq. I've only been running it two weeks, so I'm eager to see how I come out at the end.

I'm not too interested in bodybuilding at the moment, but I thoroughly enjoy power lifting and getting strong. I'm going to cut down when summer rolls around, because I like to look good with no clothes on like everyone else, although I'm only worried about what me or my wife thinks. I hope I can get some wisdom from y'all and get some laughs in the process. Hope to get to know some of y'all better.

The pictures are where I'm at now. They were for my wife so I didn't have any leg shots. I don't photograph myself much. I’m trying to bulk up some this go round. Go easy on me if you have negative criticism.

Good to be here.
Welcome to Meso brother, you chose a great forum. Check out the many different subforums here, as well as using the search function.

Feel free to post any questions, other than asking for a source like many new members are. I know you won't be doing that tho. Again, Welcome.

Welcome to Meso brother, you chose a great forum. Check out the many different subforums here, as well as using the search function.

Feel free to post any questions, other than asking for a source like many new members are. I know you won't be doing that tho. Again, Welcome.
Thank you, sir. Excited to check everything out and maybe learn a thang or two.

Back