New Member intro

FilthyRxch

Whats up meso? Heard about the forum on youtube and has been the best thing to happen to me since i started training. Kind of been spinning my wheels learning or fighting bad genetics but im still learning more and too dumb to quit. For the first year not eatting enough and then realizing my insulin sensitivity sucks so got some metformin. Used to be a fat kid then dieted my self to skinny fat about ten/11 years ago lol. Started training shortly after i got sober from long term drug abuse almost two years ago, the gym has definitely been a motivator and has saved me from goin back out multiple times. On npp and test rn but previously was on kind of a trt plus dose for a little over a year. Hoping to keep growing physically and mentally.

Whats up meso? Heard about the forum on youtube and has been the best thing to happen to me since i started training. Kind of been spinning my wheels learning or fighting bad genetics but im still learning more and too dumb to quit. For the first year not eatting enough and then realizing my insulin sensitivity sucks so got some metformin. Used to be a fat kid then dieted my self to skinny fat about ten/11 years ago lol. Started training shortly after i got sober from long term drug abuse almost two years ago, the gym has definitely been a motivator and has saved me from goin back out multiple times. On npp and test rn but previously was on kind of a trt plus dose for a little over a year. Hoping to keep growing physically and mentally.
I was the same as you, past addict who found exercise and training as a great hobby to fill my time with. Glad you decided to join, welcome.

I was the same as you, past addict who found exercise and training as a great hobby to fill my time with. Glad you decided to join, welcome.
Thanks bro, sincerely appreciate it! Im glad you got sober and found the new hobby!