New Member Intro

gburdell

New member here, been lurking mostly in the QSC Underground thread. I'm finally interested in making some posts, and very reasonably, it looks like this is the place to start. With risk of sounding to like I'm riding for Meso too much, I really appreciate the ethos here -- that it's a site dedicated to harm reduction, not Craigslist, or Reddit.

Anyway, l'm not just new to this board, but to AAS, peptides, UGLs, really everything.

I've been taking Test-P and HGH to start, and it's been eye-opening to say the least. I've got one hell of an addictive personality, and can tell already that it's going to take some self-control to cycle off. All good things in moderation, I know, but damn this shit works...

Have also been toying with some peptides, tirzepatide being the "big" one, but also BPC/TB500 and looking into anything that can repair my janky tendons -- specifically epicondylitis which I've battled for years, and I'm sure is the reason that I can't get my handicap below 10 ;). I've got some Rapamycin coming in, and am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

I think that covers my basics well. Thanks to the admins for setting this up, and to the other forum users for keeping the info flowing.

George P. Burdell

New member here, been lurking mostly in the QSC Underground thread. I'm finally interested in making some posts, and very reasonably, it looks like this is the place to start. With risk of sounding to like I'm riding for Meso too much, I really appreciate the ethos here -- that it's a site dedicated to harm reduction, not Craigslist, or Reddit.

Anyway, l'm not just new to this board, but to AAS, peptides, UGLs, really everything.

I've been taking Test-P and HGH to start, and it's been eye-opening to say the least. I've got one hell of an addictive personality, and can tell already that it's going to take some self-control to cycle off. All good things in moderation, I know, but damn this shit works...

Have also been toying with some peptides, tirzepatide being the "big" one, but also BPC/TB500 and looking into anything that can repair my janky tendons -- specifically epicondylitis which I've battled for years, and I'm sure is the reason that I can't get my handicap below 10 ;). I've got some Rapamycin coming in, and am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

I think that covers my basics well. Thanks to the admins for setting this up, and to the other forum users for keeping the info flowing.

George P. Burdell
Welcome George. I’ve been taking rapamycin aka sirolimus and metformin for the past 2 years primarily for longevity. Based on methylation age tests they are working. Good luck and will see you on the crazy QSC forum

Welcome George. I’ve been taking rapamycin aka sirolimus and metformin for the past 2 years primarily for longevity. Based on methylation age tests they are working. Good luck and will see you on the crazy QSC forum
I take Metformin but not added Rapamycin yet. Have you felt different using it and perform & look different ?

Back