New Member Introduction - 19M

bigsmoky

Hi all,

Very new to this sub but somewhat familiar with the topic of PEDs and hormone optimization. I would like to preface my introduction with the statement that I am not interested in using, buying, or distributing any form of anabolic steroid or growth stimulant.

However, I am very interested in how these products work and more broadly how the endocrine system works. That said, I would like to belong to this sub to expand my overall knowledge of health and longevity through hormone optimization and supplementation. Through this interest, I hope to contribute to the goal of this sub, which is harm reduction.

To give a brief background, my interest in these topics arose most recently from experiencing hair loss. Naturally, using finasteride was my first experience with pharmaceuticals and was the catalyst for this interest. I have also been lifting for 3 years now and have always been into optimizing performance through various natural methods.

However, I am not only here for education. I have recently become intrigued with implementing a daily low dose of tadalafil. I am still very much entrenched in research and not ready to buy, which I hope can be further facilitated by this sub. That said, if I do plan on buying, I want to make sure I go about it in a safe and financially viable way.

Thanks!