New member introduction

M0ng0

Hey all, looking forward to using the forums actively after lurking for a few weeks. I have been lifting on and off since my early teens for sports before taking a multiyear break. I have now been lifting again for about 18 months and I am looking to maintain my strength whilst losing weight however gains in muscle and strength are welcomed. I have always struggled with weight loss as such I am looking to leverage some compounds to increase the rate of weight loss whilst reducing losses in muscle mass and strength. I am researching Clen and injectable L-carnitine and will likely start with the L-carnitine before doing a cycle of only clen. Other compounds I am researching for potential future use are Semiglutide, T3, Test, Anavar, and HGH/MK67. I am open to any suggestions as while I have read some sources (ANABOLICS, 10th ed. William Llewellyn’s and PED cheat sheets by TeamEvilGSP) I don't consider myself an expert.

I also meant to add that I am planning to get a blood panel and have already had a heart scan done in the past as part of the cardiac risk in the young program which showed defects. Are there any other precautions I should be taking?

Welcome Bro!
Hey man, thanks for the reply! I know this is the introduction forum would I still be okay posting to ask for advice on some of the stuff I mentioned here and doing photo updates in this thread or is this sub-forum either not very active or only for brief introductions?

Just wait some time and chat a Little bit there and then you Will be able to post in the other parts of the forum, there Is going to be better to ask what you Need!