New member introduction

Deathbysnusnu

Hi!
Im Emily, people call me em.

Ive been in the gym culture for only 3 years. I go 5 times a week and I love to lift heavy.

Im hoping to one day be a Wellness Competitor but Im still very new to all of this so I need to learn. Im currently 183, 5’4.

Ive used a few items already.
Ligandrol, Ostarine, Cardarine and hGH. Most of these are little harsh on menstrual cycles tbh. So, Im just here to learn and to be safe.

Trust me didn't mean it in a bad way. You just thick as hell. Also I got no room to judge, I'm def a higher BF than you as a man. You look good as hell, can definitely tell you put a lot of work into your body.

Your quads are massive. You definitely have the genes to put on solid muscle. The hardest part (for most of us) is going to be getting on a strict and logical diet. Are you working with a coach or anything?

Your quads are massive. You definitely have the genes to put on solid muscle. The hardest part (for most of us) is going to be getting on a strict and logical diet. Are you working with a coach or anything?
Yes sir! But I love fooooood Quads and hammies arent built with salads. I dont eat junk food, but I loveeee rice, chicken (breast) and avocado bagels in the morning. I eat what my coach says I should.