New member looking for any helpful info

thejeepguy

Hello. I'm new here. I'm trying to learn all I can before I take the leap. I'm a male in my late 30s 200lbs 6ft recovering from breaking my back and being paralyzed with other health issues a few years ago. I'm back up and going but I feel like I've hit a wall. I don't seem to have enough energy and can't seem to build back all the muscle I lost. Along with that I have all the classic symptoms of low testosterone. I was considering trying to find a reliable source and Trying dianbol. But I would like know more on the subject and what more experienced individuals think. As getting anything here in USA is a pita. I don't want to waste time and money. Thanks for letting me join. I appreciate any advice and knowledge you guys can pass my way.

Hello. I'm new here. I'm trying to learn all I can before I take the leap. I'm a male in my late 30s 200lbs 6ft recovering from breaking my back and being paralyzed with other health issues a few years ago. I'm back up and going but I feel like I've hit a wall. I don't seem to have enough energy and can't seem to build back all the muscle I lost. Along with that I have all the classic symptoms of low testosterone. I was considering trying to find a reliable source and Trying dianbol. But I would like know more on the subject and what more experienced individuals think. As getting anything here in USA is a pita. I don't want to waste time and money. Thanks for letting me join. I appreciate any advice and knowledge you guys can pass my way.
I advise you to do your own research into sources here. There's an entire underground source forum, no one spoon feeds here and who do you know to trust anyway.

Tons of knowledge and information can be found searching. Hope that helps you get started.

Sponsors