Pieninja

To those that care I am obviously a new member here. However I am not new to gear or working out. Im 38 and have done things the wrong way and what I’d like to think is the right way. Threw all my experiences I have learned that learning new information never stops and that you should never think you know it all because well that’s just ignorance. As an example, when I first started using gear I had the” more is better “ mindset rather then what it is your doing , why your doing it and how your doing it…….which ended up essentially just getting me bloated and wasting gear. I will say from my experience and being 38 raising your T levels and keeping them up is the most important factor to maintaining strength and size with the least possible Fuckary (pimples ect) aside from diet or other outside factors…..I’m just talking gear here. When your T levels sky rocket then drop then sky rocket is when you get the pimples and your libido gets un predictable you get that bloat look in my experience. No one person is the same but in my experience more is definitely not always better. I know my goals as a regular 38 year old guy are different from a 25 year old who’s competing. However I do know that that 25 year old will be 38 one day and that’s how it is. To MesoRX and the people who run this site and the longtime contributors as well as sponsors I thank you for what y’all have put together here it truly is well thought out , informative and just all around bad ass thanks.