New Member!

anabolicneed.1

Hey everyone!

I’m new here! Very excited to pick the brains of everyone and hear the story’s from everyone. Im always more than willing to share my experiences and answer any questions you have. I was very blessed with having great people and resources when starting and I would like to pass that on to anyone else who needed it.

I have always enjoyed the anabolics that I use, I’ve been using them for the last 3 years they have been reliable, very high quality, and also done more than I could ask for!

I see the standard on here for selling and it is very high, rightfully so. If there’s anyone looking to get anything or change up their gear I’m here for you! I’m a small time guy with high quality gear and would love to help anyone get anything they need! I would love to have some of you use it and see how it holds up to others that you have bought.

I have been using PEDs for three years now. I’m powerlifting specific in all my training. I have competed once in a USPA meet, I totaled 1571lbs/712.5kg at 238lbs/108kg and that was a 424 dots score, at 20 years old. I will be competing this year, before I turn 24. I’m not sure when but I will and do have big goals. I’m looking to total 1851lbs/840kg or higher at the same body weight and at 23 years old. I do have intentions to progress more into bodybuilding to achieve the body I want. For now Im into powerlifting!

Here are my numbers before PEDs and after. The time between these numbers have been about 2.5 years.

-Before (I weighed 250lbs/113.5kg hitting these numbers)
Squat: 355lbs/161kg
Bench: 280lbs/127kg
Deadlift: 480lbs/218kg

-After (I weighed the same in these lifts)
Squat: 600lbs/272.5kg
Bench: 410lbs/186kg
Deadlift: 785lbs/356kg

I will post pictures in time but for now here’s all of this! Thank you all!

Last edited: