Kangaroo_Jack3D

Hey guys Kangaroo_Jack3D here!
I'm a low 30s year old dude who's been working out for about 10 years and decided to start educating myself about steroids and how they interact with the body.
Most of my goals in regards to it are for vanities sake, however I wanted to help strengthen up an injury I received about 5 years back so I figured a nice test boost would help me solidify all the progress I'd made on my own in my journey so far.
My expectations are only more of what I've already gotten as far as the repair with my injury. But as I've begun dabbling in steroids and peptides I want to soak up as much as I can about the different substances and how to use as them as effectively as possible while mitigating the damage to my health for the sake of longevity.

My experiences thus far have been testosterone blasts (400mg/weekly at the high end), anavar, igf1, and bpc-157, hgh, hcg, and as of right now am running 200mg test C a week along side my HCG, and bpc-157.
I've enjoyed reading and flipping through this site for information, but the more I dig the more I realize I know so very little. So I want to surround myself with people that care about health and longevity like I do.
Cheers to everyone who cares!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Definetly check out the forums about healing peptides, growth hormone and peptides in general. I’d be happy to message with you and put some healing protocols together or lead you to some good information.

Welcome aboard, Definetly check out the forums about healing peptides, growth hormone and peptides in general. I’d be happy to message with you and put some healing protocols together or lead you to some good information.
I'll take it!
I got an obsidian app that I use to record my summaries on so if I forget something I can come back to it an get the link and the bread an butter of the read in one spot.
Thanks again!

Back