Nice to see more vikings :D

@TiddyInspector i can't pm you, i think because your account is too fresh. Skriv noget mere herinde så tror jeg de aktiverer for private beskeder.
Jeg skal gøre et ihærdigt forsøg!

I am not sure if there’s any rules regarding languages - at least I can’t see any. But I’ll keep it English just in case :D

Good to see there's more than just myself on here! Any ideas on where the negative opinion on this stuff stems from in Denmark? I know in most countries it's seen negatively but seems considerably more so here compared to others.

Even legit trt is basically not a thing here. I would love to get a script here but seems like I would have no chance.

Good to see there's more than just myself on here! Any ideas on where the negative opinion on this stuff stems from in Denmark? I know in most countries it's seen negatively but seems considerably more so here compared to others.

Even legit trt is basically not a thing here. I would love to get a script here but seems like I would have no chance.
ultra npc woke society or something like that. Most people have no idea what it even is but think its worse than doing drugs every week and drinking. Welcome to denmark

Jeg skal gøre et ihærdigt forsøg!

I am not sure if there’s any rules regarding languages - at least I can’t see any. But I’ll keep it English just in case :D
There are none mate, but posting in anything other than English is considered rude & disrespectful by many members.

Ps: welcome to all of you guys

It is largely a generational issue from my perspective.
The older generation of doctors have views on anabolic hormones that are largely framed by the different rounds of media frenzy from the 80'ies, 90'ies and early naugthies (strange term, right?).

You had cases of people who were clearly abusing this shit dying, bodybuilding as a sport was coming into the limelight and success was obviously to a large extent determined by the amount of drugs you were willing to do. Also, a lot of the academic knowledge regarding steroidal hormones was simply hard to come by, even for medical professionals.

Time goes by, the medical community starts realizing 1. that other groups of patients besides those with rare endocrine diseases can benefit from hormone replacement 2. testosterone if used in a balanced matter is not as dangerous as previously believed 3. the harm stemming from chronic testosterone deficiency are likely as harmful as overuse.

Now we are experiencing a change of the guard so to speak; people are coming in to the field that do not have the same preconceived notions regarding anabolic hormones, and instead view them as legitimate pharmaceuticals. This takes time, but it feels like we are experiencing a shift in the perception of these hormones from the perspective of medical professionals.
So, with a little luck, maybe the medical community will use these therapies more in the future than now.
Not gonna get that medically prescribed Tren however bro, sorry to dissapoint!

It is largely a generational issue from my perspective.
The older generation of doctors have views on anabolic hormones that are largely framed by the different rounds of media frenzy from the 80'ies, 90'ies and early naugthies (strange term, right?).

You had cases of people who were clearly abusing this shit dying, bodybuilding as a sport was coming into the limelight and success was obviously to a large extent determined by the amount of drugs you were willing to do. Also, a lot of the academic knowledge regarding steroidal hormones was simply hard to come by, even for medical professionals.

Time goes by, the medical community starts realizing 1. that other groups of patients besides those with rare endocrine diseases can benefit from hormone replacement 2. testosterone if used in a balanced matter is not as dangerous as previously believed 3. the harm stemming from chronic testosterone deficiency are likely as harmful as overuse.

Now we are experiencing a change of the guard so to speak; people are coming in to the field that do not have the same preconceived notions regarding anabolic hormones, and instead view them as legitimate pharmaceuticals. This takes time, but it feels like we are experiencing a shift in the perception of these hormones from the perspective of medical professionals.
So, with a little luck, maybe the medical community will use these therapies more in the future than now.
Not gonna get that medically prescribed Tren however bro, sorry to dissapoint!
this is every other country than denmark. its especially looked down upon in denmark by everyone in the society no expections besides gear users