New mesoer

JackyLarko1991

Hello Everyone,

A 50 something former amateur bodybuilder. My passion for fitness started in my late 20s, leading me to compete in several local and regional competitions. Though I never turned professional, the journey taught me invaluable lessons about dedication and healthy living.

Today, I focus on maintaining a balanced lifestyle with strength training, cardio, and proper nutrition. I also enjoy mentoring younger fitness enthusiasts and advocating for sustainable fitness practices.

I’m excited to join this community, share my experiences, and learn from all of you.

Hey man, good intro. I hope you find home here and start posting. Thing about Meso is we have lots of cool members here. I love reading veteran experiences. Have a good time.

I have been lurking for some time, decided to join just recently
Cool, Meso is awesome. Other places are not so alive and something didn't click for me.

Are you currently on trt/cruise? Also in your mentoring experience, those fitness enthusiasts are largerly in to steroids or are there naturals who just want to achieve more moderate goals?