New to the scene

Manny

Hey, I'm new and am starting my first cycle two weeks ago. I'm Calfcramps project and he told me to get on here and pick brains. Im 37, 5'6" and weighed 220 at start. I've been pretty healthy in the past and it comes back fairly quick.

Thx Ricardo! Im pretty stoked to be getting some support for my 1st how long you been here?

I only joined the forum, I've read a lot on this and many other forums, out of all the forms this is one of the best I've come across that's not to lick millards balls. So much knowledge going about that I never bothered joining as I didn't feel I had much to add as pretty much everything you could possibly think of has been asked before and answered perfectly. But I'm an opinionated mofu and said Fuck it I'll join :)

On my way into week three and loving my time in the gym today!! I did back/ shoulders and had such a crazy ass pump!! Nuts!! 3rd pin with the tren e and wasn't sure if it was my head or actually real...it was real as ufck!!! Loving it!!!

Added eq. 300 2x weekly. This will be in conjunction with what is noted above. I'm doing well and was in the gym for tqo hrs today. An hr on chest, an hr on legs. Fun times yall! So far thjs has been the longest time in. Im doing 80 minutes daily.