New to this Forum from SD

juiceyou321

Hey guys, I live in South Dakota these days, I'm 37, and I've been lifting since my college days. I experimented with 3 cycles back in my mid 20s, most recent was about 9 or 10 years ago, all with what was considered proper PCT at the time. Back then I got all my info from the ology or BB forums. The last couple years I've been suspecting my Test levels were out of whack, got them tested about 9 months ago and they were mid 300s, so I made some dieting changes and tried out an Ashwaganda, tongkat ali, Fadogia Aggrestis protocol for about 4 or 5 months. Got blood work again and test levels were 460, but really didn't notice much improvement with my libido or energy levels, but had slight improvement in my workload capacity. Long story long, I finally took the plunge, came back to the dark side, and got on TRT almost 2 months ago. Can't even tell you how much better I feel. Anyway, just wanting to make sure I'm up to date on my dark side education, make sure I'm doing everything to maximize benefits, and keeping my long term health as a main priority. I've got a family, want to be around for them for years to come, and want to keep pursuing my lifting passions. Thanks guys, hope I can be helpful and keep myself up to date!

Welcome to the board and that was a really nice intro. Hope to see you posting around.

Back