Newb Intro

BradMS90

Hi guys, newbie here. Quick intro I’m new to any kind of forum bodybuilding or otherwise. Im still learning how to navigate the site. I’ve been training over 15 years now on and off due to life changes. I have supplemented four times now successfully but that’s been 7-8 years ago. However, I had a friend who was able to guide me and obtain those special supplements. This will be my first time out on my own. Looking to really push myself to the limits again and see what I’m capable of. I’m currently in my research phase again learning all I can. Any information or advice offered will be greatly accepted and appreciated especially do’s and don’ts. I look forward to learning and growing from the vast knowledge this group has to offer.

Hi guys, newbie here. Quick intro I’m new to any kind of forum bodybuilding or otherwise. Im still learning how to navigate the site. I’ve been training over 15 years now on and off due to life changes. I have supplemented four times now successfully but that’s been 7-8 years ago. However, I had a friend who was able to guide me and obtain those special supplements. This will be my first time out on my own. Looking to really push myself to the limits again and see what I’m capable of. I’m currently in my research phase again learning all I can. Any information or advice offered will be greatly accepted and appreciated especially do’s and don’ts. I look forward to learning and growing from the vast knowledge this group has to offer.
Welcome to the asylum. Research and doing your due diligence is key.

That said, you'll find a treasure trove of information here and you have access to a gargantuan amount of knowledgeable folks willing to help.

That is, as long as you don't come in with a pissy attitude, you've got thick skin and possess the ability to separate and sort through bullshit - basically common sense. Then you'll be just fine; Meso is similar to the asshole prick of a great professor - as you may have to persevere through some tough love but it's well worth it.

Still learning proper etiquette. Not looking to offend anyone here. Can anyone guide me to a thread, topic, or article where I can learn what information is acceptable to give to sources. Such as name, shipping, etc. I’d like to learn to spot scammers. My number one goal would be to protect my health and finances. I don’t wanna make a stupid mistake and use something potentially harmful and I don’t want a scammer having all my personal info. Just not sure what the normal info provided is. I’ve seen mixed answers outside the forum but have been unable to find this topic in the forum.

Can anyone guide me to a thread, topic, or article where I can learn what information is acceptable to give to sources. Such as name, shipping, etc.

They never really need your real name, I personally would never used a credit card, you have to give a legit address where gear can be shipped to. Beyond the address and proof of payment, everything else can be bullshit.

They never really need your real name, I personally would never used a credit card, you have to give a legit address where gear can be shipped to. Beyond the address and proof of payment, everything else can be bullshit.
Thanks for that! I appreciate the help.

Back