Newbie 8 weeks bloods high oestradiol

davies84uk

Hi all,

So I im currently 8 weeks in to 16 week cycle of test enamthate.

Just hit 40 years of age and been thinking about it the last few years. Last 6 months libido had dropped and I was feeling pretty sh#t so i did my bloods around 3 months ago and my test was through the floor so ultimately that's what gave me the final nudge to start.

I've done a tone of research over the years and not just decide to jump on this with little knowledge.

I started at 2 weeks at 300mg per week 2 injections. The second 2 weeks i went up to 360mg. Since week 4 I've been on 420mg per week. Injecting once on a Monday and once on a Thursday.

Anyway I've just done my bloods 8 weeks in to see how all my levels are looking.

Unfortunately a few of them failed so I have to redo another sample to get my testosterone results. However I did get my levels for my oestradiol, and prolactin, which I'm worried is a little high.

It terms of how I'm feeling I'm feeling pretty good. Haven't had what would be typical symptoms of high oestrogen levels. I have felt a little tired the last few weeks. However, I've had a feel family event and drunk quite a bit of alcohol and not eaten great so I've put it down to that. Other than this I feel ok.

Do you guys feel I need to jump on AI. If so what would you recommend at what dose?

Also noticed my prolactin is quite high. Is there any supplement I can take to bring this down?

I know ideally you need my full results to compare my oestradiol to test. I will update this thread as soon as I get them. In the meantime any help or advice would be great. Thanks

1000022702.jpg

Last edited: