Newbie- in need of help

DesiDez

Hi, I’m Desi, I’m completely new to this world. I went down a rabbit hole after watching a documentary series called Trafficked.

I read several threads here and found a recommended supplier for hgh and tirzepatide.

I am familiar with reconstituting products since I give Botox injections. The issue is, I am not sure what amount I am supposed to reconstitute these two products with.

This would be my first time using either one, I definitely want to start off slow and I think I’ll use Tirzepatide first. But out of curiosity can I use both when I’m ready to do so?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I’m Desi, I’m completely new to this world. I went down a rabbit hole after watching a documentary series called Trafficked.

I read several threads here and found a recommended supplier for hgh and tirzepatide.

I am familiar with reconstituting products since I give Botox injections. The issue is, I am not sure what amount I am supposed to reconstitute these two products with.

This would be my first time using either one, I definitely want to start off slow and I think I’ll use Tirzepatide first. But out of curiosity can I use both when I’m ready to do so?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
I don't know about the reconstitution of Botox, but for Tirezepatide, if you're getting it from QSC and got a 10mg vial. You need 1ml of Bac water (just google that, and up to you on the source) and depending on dosage @2.5mg = 4 dosages (25units) and @5mg = 2 dosages (50 units). You can also us a peptide cal to help.

yes! So Botox works in units as well for 100 units we use 2.5 ml add bacteriostatic water or saline.

Thank you for responding I’ve been look online and can’t find anything to answer all my questions.

I believe it’s 10mg vials, I purchased from someone I found on here called GodRawBull or something like that. Can you tell me more about the peptide Cal you mentioned and where you buy from?

yes! So Botox works in units as well for 100 units we use 2.5 ml add bacteriostatic water or saline.

Thank you for responding I’ve been look online and can’t find anything to answer all my questions.

I believe it’s 10mg vials, I purchased from someone I found on here called GodRawBull or something like that. Can you tell me more about the peptide Cal you mentioned and where you buy from?
Glad I can help. I've ended up down a rabbit hole trying to get everything dialed in.

With Tirzepatide, you want to use Bac water for sure. I just took my second dosage of it, and thus far I'm down 5lbs, food noise came back on day 6 and when I took my second dose, it was gone, and appetite suppression is back at 100%. I got mine from Arctic Peptide, but I'm about to place an order through QSC (you can find them on these forums much cheaper than GodRawBull (be careful, though GodRawBull doesn't have the best rep from what I've read on Reddit and other forums, and others complained about products being bunk) with QSC they have a better rep and you can email them here qingdao.rep@tutanota.com and recommend setting up an email account with tutanota when you email them)

I use this link to calculate all my peptides. Hope this helps

You’re much better at researching this than I am! I’m also considering taking hgh, have you tried that before? I’m guessing since you just started probably not

You’re much better at researching this than I am! I’m also considering taking hgh, have you tried that before? I’m guessing since you just started probably not
Actually, i'm currently taking CJC1295(2mg)/Ipamorelin(2mg) 10 Units M-F in the evening and rest Sat& Sun. I'm on month 2 week 2 of it and will say it's been a game-changer for me. I got it from a local clinic for $700 for a 3 month supply. Definitely going to a different supplier.

My skin has been much better, my mood is fantastic, lots more energy, intense workout that used to leave me sore and unable to move for days, is no longer a thing. My only side effect is my sleep it's been freaking terrible. I just take melatonin 3-5mg every night and a tea seems to help. I'm going to take a month break which is recommended to do every 3 months.

Aside from my side effect which doesn't happen to everyone, I will continue to take it and will be playing with my dosage next cycle.

That sounds great actually, my sleep has always been terrible so I can’t wait to try it! Please let me know who you’re next supplier is

You need to clearly state your goals with this stuff before anyone can actually help.

Do you even workout? Why do you want to buy drugs from a stranger and inject it into yourself every day?

Well friend, I do Barr and Pilates…. I thought it was obvious I’d like to lose a few pounds and then hopefully gain some muscle. Must I really spell that out? I hope no one is injecting themselves everyday but that’s typically how drugs work.

With the magic of this forum I’ve found a place to first buy then test my products for purity.
What else would you like to know?

Well friend, I do Barr and Pilates…. I thought it was obvious I’d like to lose a few pounds and then hopefully gain some muscle. Must I really spell that out? I hope no one is injecting themselves everyday but that’s typically how drugs work.

With the magic of this forum I’ve found a place to first buy then test my products for purity.
What else would you like to know?
Desi, I don't think @ChevoGuap realizes that this is a Steroid forum and you quite literally are purchasing UGL, which means you're buying from strangers like a kid buying candy from a clown in a clown car asking if you want candy. Hence why we are all on this forum, because some lab rats purchased candy, and we're just all trying them out and seeing what clown is selling the best product. Plus I also give people the benefit of the doubt and assume we're adults here and have our own reasons.

The cjc/ipa is definitely great if you want to help the muscles build faster. I took BPC157 for a month, which was underdosed from peptide science but it help heal years of injuries a little bit when I took a much higher dose.

I plan on getting Labs done on any kits I acquire from any source. This company is like 20 mins from my house MZ BIOLABS

Seriously, what a schmuck! I learned so much from this little bit you’ve said! I’m on the right path now. I’ve heard all these peptide names before but now I have a good grasp on what I’d like to use and where to get it. This is all so exciting and fascinating!

Seriously, what a schmuck! I learned so much from this little bit you’ve said! I’m on the right path now. I’ve heard all these peptide names before but now I have a good grasp on what I’d like to use and where to get it. This is all so exciting and fascinating!

You are both idiots. You are taking advice from someone who knows literally nothing about you. You don't know his reasons for taking the drugs, but because he likes them, you think you'll take them too?

If you want to gain muscle while losing weight you're in for a sad time. And HGH is going to be stupid as shit for you to gain muscle when you do pilates. You are so clueless about fitness you don't need to think about PEDs for at least another 2 years.

How exactly are you going to gain muscle when you don't lift weights, and the tirzepatide is going to leave you with no appetite at all? Do you think HGH is going to magically grow your muscles without eating in a calorie surplus? Or do you think you will somehow gain muscle from a calorie surplus, while losing weight at the same time?

You and @

_pablo_o have literally no idea what you are doing. You are giving shit advice and don't know what you're saying.​

But go right ahead. Starve yourself on Tirz while you get bloated water retention from HGH. BTW that HGH won't actually do anything noticeable for months. Just post a physique update in 3 months so I can laugh at you for taking advice from a complete dipshit and then having the nerve to act like I"m the uneducated one.

You literally watched a netflix documentary and decided to start using PEDs. People like you are the exact reason steroids have a bad name. You're going to take stupid shit with no knowledge of fitness and hurt yourself. Then you're going to blame the forum for giving you advice. Then the forum is one step closer to being shut down.

Nothing you said is reality nor has it happened stop wasting your time, learn how to read and get a life. You sound real fucking dumb right now

It sounds like you’re the reason steroids have a bad name.

I just love how mad you are over shit that doesn’t concern you and a hypothetical reality

Kindly, get lost

Don't get too excited. You can also destroy your organs or simply die. Research is a very lengthy process and you have to weed through dumbasses. Who are those peope...good luck. Research until you think you've read it all then Research some more. Everything you read here, for all you know, is jusy information passes back and forth by people who know even less then you. You'll get some people who really know their shit. But it's up to you to Research even that info for accuracy.

Back