Hello, I am Bolo Yang. Well we will just say thats what you can call me. I am 36, and to be honest i havent learned to love myself. I have honestly hated myself and find the pain and grit i put into my body through the gym is what brings me happiness. I love hitting new prs with training, as well as getting new veins bulging out of spots on my body. I suffer from body dysmorphia, as being a korean male. I am 5"10 and currently weigh 228 on a bulking cycle. IT seems to have messed with my mental quiet a bit as my bottom abs are completly gone. Honestly I am thinking of abandoning the Bulk, but then i feel like it will waste my 250 sust 1mlx2 a week and tbol at .4 2xdaily at 60mg per ml. but i was at 200 with abs visible at all times. so its not like im a short fat guy. I have been on trt for about a year now and my first cycle was test Cyp at 500 mgs a week. and that was a couple months ago then i began this one i am 6 weeks in and tomorrow will be a new week starting and i think about cutting? any thoughts on this? i know it isnt supposed to be that way it should be a full 12 weeks i heard then cut on the last 4 to make 16 on cycle with drier compounds like mast e. but i am also new to gear as i had a coach but kind of jumped ship, as i got my diet down and my training its just the gear i wanted knowledge on. I know everyone says do your own research which I am, but I also want first hand knowledge from others as well so i can learn the best way to achieve my goals. and my LATS will NOT GROW?!?!?!?! sorry this is frustrating me but literally everything else is.. smfh any advice as i am also looking to just get npp and run it for 6 weeks to finish my cycle. thanks!