Next cycle Advice

Trenlord

Hey Boys

Looking to do a next growth phase got two cycles in mind can’t decide which way to go

Test 400
mast 400
10iu novo Post wo

Or

Test 400
Eq 400
10iu novo Post wo

haven’t use Eq before
Looking from advice from veterans here

Ran primo cycle before and hated it .

the insulin should be added in based on high postprandial blood glucose due to high carbs, not just thrown in then carbs to cover it.

test and mast 1:1 always works for me. You may run into low e2 symptoms on 1:1 test:eq or you may not. I’d suggest starting eq lower than test just in case and then ramping up if everything feels great after a few weeks

the insulin should be added in based on high postprandial blood glucose due to high carbs, not just thrown in then carbs to cover it.

test and mast 1:1 always works for me. You may run into low e2 symptoms on 1:1 test:eq or you may not. I’d suggest starting eq lower than test just in case and then ramping up if everything feels great after a few weeks
Thanks man
Makes sense on insulin part but I’m using 5iu GH as well

Both are fine options, can't really go wrong with test and mast. Simple, predictable, cheat, relatively side effects free.

Nothing wrong with EQ at all for a growth phase, especially if you're one of the people that gets the appetite boost from it.

My question is with this.
Ran primo cycle before and hated it .

Why? What did you hate about it?
I'm a very big fan of primo and it's included in pretty much every one of my cycles.

Both are fine options, can't really go wrong with test and mast. Simple, predictable, cheat, relatively side effects free.

Nothing wrong with EQ at all for a growth phase, especially if you're one of the people that gets the appetite boost from it.

My question is with this.

Why? What did you hate about it?
I'm a very big fan of primo and it's included in pretty much every one of my cycles.
Two time i ran it felt exhausted and above all PIP

Primo and EQ are totally different mechanisms that effect e2. EQ doesn't tend to drop it nearly as aggressively as primo, as you're just prioritizing e1 over e2 aromitization rather than outright blocking it.
i did not say the mechanisms were the same, i actually implied that they were different.

From what I see, generally EQ lowers estrogen more than primo on a mg to mg basis.

regardless,

my point was that if he was already prone to having low estrogen (aka not aromatizing alot), why would he run another compound known for lowering estrogen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or did you just want an excuse to drop that little e1 e2 tidbit factoid, that you don't understand the context of, just to look smart on the internet

i did not say the mechanisms were the same, i actually implied that they were different.

From what I see, generally EQ lowers estrogen more than primo on a mg to mg basis.

regardless,

my point was that if he was already prone to having low estrogen (aka not aromatizing alot), why would he run another compound known for lowering estrogen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or did you just want an excuse to drop that little e1 e2 tidbit factoid, that you don't understand the context of, just to look smart on the internet

"If you get low e2 from primo, you shouldn't touch e2," is an objectively stupid statement. Primo has nothing to do with rate of aromatization, just outright blocking it.

Go back to Discord and throw your Tantrums there when someone challenges a statement. Weren't you the one talking about slipping your dad Cheque drops? Lmao...

regardless,

If he ain't try he won't know how much (if any) affects his e2. He might get his e2 nuked by primo while with EQ needs higher dose or even a AI to control estrogen. Implying that all individuals get e2 reduction on EQ because primo affects them is just vague.

"If you get low e2 from primo, you shouldn't touch e2," is an objectively stupid statement. Primo has nothing to do with rate of aromatization, just outright blocking it.

Go back to Discord and throw your Tantrums there when someone challenges a statement. Weren't you the one talking about slipping your dad Cheque drops? Lmao...
Doing eq and test at a 1:1 ratio when he already crashed himself with primo is not a good idea.

Also, I'm guessing by his responses that he didn't get bloodwork either time he ran it, so hes not a "bloodwork" guy, so why complicate a cycle by including a compound that reduces estrogen, especially such a low dose?

There is very little to gain from this.
He will spend money on bloodwork, perhaps multiple times, try to dial everything in, just to run a relatively weak compound at a relatively low dose. There is no need to overcomplicate things.

We don't even know what country he is in, he might not even have access to LC/MS testing.

If his goal was to reduce his A.I and run EQ instead, sure, but his goal is to build muscle.

like all things, it is about context. you either not have the capacity to understand this, or intentionally leave it out when its convenient, again to try impress people on the internet.

Sponsors

Back