Non bitcoin options?

Cube293

I had a source mention PayPal or bank wire as options along with crypto. I've never talked to them before but they have a good reputation in this group and others. Did I get a wrong email, or are people actually using those methods? Anyone care to confirm an email for me?

Hard to say. Different sources will take different forms of payment. It's generally not the safest option for them to be using PayPal, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam.

I've used Bank Transfer for years with the sources I use in the UK, thats my preferred method. Generally always have to use Bitcoin now with the ones in the EU - some do have Bank accounts though but they tend to only hand out details once they trust you and you have done a few orders with them.

I've used Paypal, Bank Transfer, WU, MG, and even cash in the post to residential addresses and PO Boxes for 25 years with all my sources. Paypal and Bank Transfer are actually my preferred choices and they're very common/normal options in the UK. Perfectly acceptable payment methods if the source offers them to you.

Bitcoin/Crypto is just a relatively new/modern-tech payment option adopted by darkweb traders and criminals coz they believe it makes them anonymous and untraceable so I can see why it got so popular with paranoid steroid sources.

P.S...none of my sources have ever been busted for taking payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer and I've never got into any trouble for sending money that way either:rolleyes:

you can buy crypto from cashapp and if you're outside of the US, most countries allow you to buy off an exchange without any verification. just make sure that after you buy the crypto you move it to an anonymous wallet. otherwise they ban you from cashapp

I've seen some local guys get busted who didn't give a crap and took bank transfers. When they got busted they dug up everything and interrogated every single buyer. Basically the bank logs are what did him in.

I've seen some local guys get busted who didn't give a crap and took bank transfers. When they got busted they dug up everything and interrogated every single buyer. Basically the bank logs are what did him in.

Nonsense.

If a source got busted it would be the quantity of gear/paraphernalia in their possession that led to an actual criminal charge.

Money paid in to an account only shows that people are sending you money for "something". There is no association with it being steroid related. Money paid into your account would only be taken into consideration "after" you were caught and charged with selling steroids.

It's possessing and selling the drugs that will fuck you. Not the payment method.

Nonsense.

If a source got busted it would be the quantity of gear/paraphernalia in their possession that led to an actual criminal charge.

Money paid in to an account only shows that people are sending you money for "something". There is no association with it being steroid related. Money paid into your account would only be taken into consideration "after" you were caught and charged with selling steroids.

It's possessing and selling the drugs that will fuck you. Not the payment method.

The amount of packs they can prove you sold is what will fuck you. Hence the bank transfers are a nightmare and easily traceable

Nonsense.

They interrogated every single buyer. Some via phone. He cleaned his house before they searched it and they got nothing. Phones, laptops all encrypted. All they had were the bank transfers. Nonsense? I am not making this shit up. it happened to someone close to me. Although they probably but extra effort into it just because the media picked up on it and did a story on him before the bust.

They interrogated every single buyer. Some via phone. He cleaned his house before they searched it and they got nothing. Phones, laptops all encrypted. All they had were the bank transfers. Nonsense? I am not making this shit up. it happened to someone close to me. Although they probably but extra effort into it just because the media picked up on it and did a story on him before the bust.
Interesting wobble but different drama between UK/USA/INT.

Last edited:
Back