nova vs cabergoline for cycle and pct

Hot_sauce

So I have a question for you guys, I am doing some research for my cycle and from what I understand it is good to use nova during the cycle to avid gyno like take half to 1 full pill a day during the duration of the cycle when I did more research on it, I’m seeing that this might not be a good idea and it could make my gains shit, some of the research I have done also points to using cabergoline rather than nova for the cycle and it said I can even put it in my pct

And as for my pct the info I have is as fallowed, 14 days after the last injection take nova for 45 days, with Clomid for 30 days and HCG for 20 days at 2000iu every other day

The cycle I plan of going is will be 16 weeks

I ran to run ether testE250 or T400 I have not decided as of yet, 1cc every other day with .25 a cc or half deepening how I feel, I’m also tempted to throw some dulls somewhere in the mix either the first 4 weeks or the last

Caber isn't needed unless you can't control your estrogen. Nolva is fine to run during the cycle, but you can just wait to see if you get any gyno symptoms rather than take it unnecessarily.

You PCT is okay but you're starting too soon.

I'd avoid using T400, it can be painful.

If this is your first cycle, 875mg a week might be a little much.

Caber isn't needed unless you can't control your estrogen. Nolva is fine to run during the cycle, but you can just wait to see if you get any gyno symptoms rather than take it unnecessarily.

ok, so caber would be more of a backup than?
ok, awesome good to know.
would you say closer to 20 days to start pct?
this one would be my 3ed cycle ever with a huge gap of about 10 years.
maby every 3 days for pinning down my number by 250?

ok, so caber would be more of a backup than?
ok, awesome good to know.
would you say closer to 20 days to start pct?
this one would be my 3ed cycle ever with a huge gap of about 10 years.
maby every 3 days for pinning down my number by 250?

It's like a backup backup. It's essentially never needed... Some guys need it in rare instances. I've personally never even bought it to have on hand after many many cycles.

Closer to 20 days, yes. The HCG you'll run either during your cycle or during that 20 day gap.

I would just pin 200-300mg twice a week. After 10 years, I would take advantage of the response you'll get from a lower dose and save the bigger dose for next time.

It's like a backup backup. It's essentially never needed... Some guys need it in rare instances. I've personally never even bought it to have on hand after many many cycles.

Closer to 20 days, yes. The HCG you'll run either during your cycle or during that 20 day gap.

I would just pin 200-300mg twice a week. After 10 years, I would take advantage of the response you'll get from a lower dose and save the bigger dose for next time.
hahaha ok got ya, ill take that off my shopping list.
and to my understanding, the HCG's purpose is to trigger my body into natural production of test if I'm not mistaken correct? what would be the purpose of running it on a cycle?
thank you for all your information, it's very helpful and informative.
I try and do my own research, but it's nice to get advice from someone who knows what they are talking about. this will be the first time I will be attempting a pct, I would like to avoid feeling fucked up for months on end lol

hahaha ok got ya, ill take that off my shopping list.
and to my understanding, the HCG's purpose is to trigger my body into natural production of test if I'm not mistaken correct? what would be the purpose of running it on a cycle?
thank you for all your information, it's very helpful and informative.
I try and do my own research, but it's nice to get advice from someone who knows what they are talking about. this will be the first time I will be attempting a pct, I would like to avoid feeling fucked up for months on end lol

HCG's purpose is that it mimics luteinizing hormone (LH). When your body has an abundance of exogenous testosterone, the pituitary will stop producing LH, which will trigger your body to stop testosterone production, and testes can atrophy. By adding HCG into the mix, everything down the line from the pituitary thinks it's mostly business as usual... Thus, recovery is a little easier because you were next quite as hormonally shutdown.

This is kind of a simplified way of explaining, but I think you get the picture.

HCG's purpose is that it mimics luteinizing hormone (LH). When your body has an abundance of exogenous testosterone, the pituitary will stop producing LH, which will trigger your body to stop testosterone production, and testes can atrophy. By adding HCG into the mix, everything down the line from the pituitary thinks it's mostly business as usual... Thus, recovery is a little easier because you were next quite as hormonally shutdown.

This is kind of a simplified way of explaining, but I think you get the picture.
I do get the picture, thank you for the info it's super helpful in me to understand this process.
I actually never knew that it could be combined with gear. if you don't mind me asking, what dosages and frequency would be used during a cycle?
thank you for letting me pick your brain btw

Hey brother. I've never heard of caber effecting estrogen before. I tried finding literature and I was able to find a study where caber helped reduce estrogen caused tumors but it didn't say that it actually lowered estrogen.

Do you know how it does that?

Also OP. Damn near 900mg of test is ridiculous.

Drop that to 500mg a week and pin m/w/f. The more frequent administrations will reduce blood serum spikes resulting is less spikes in aromatization. Chances are you won't even need an AI or serm. But some people do.

I've run 600mg of test comfortably with no ai purely by manipulating my pin frequency.

I've never heard of caber effecting estrogen before. I tried finding literature and I was able to find a study where caber helped reduce estrogen caused tumors but it didn't say that it actually lowered estrogen.

Do you know how it does that?

It reduces the amount of prolactin produced by the tumor, causing it to shrink.

if you don't mind me asking, what dosages and frequency would be used during a cycle?

500iu 2-3x a week is pretty common.

It reduces the amount of prolactin produced by the tumor, causing it to shrink.

500iu 2-3x a week is pretty common.
Shit sorry bro. My bad on the wording.

I meant do you know through which mechanism it can be used for estrogen control. I gathered the tumor part from the study haha

Shit sorry bro. My bad on the wording.

I meant do you know through which mechanism it can be used for estrogen control. I gathered the tumor part from the study haha

Caber isn't used for estrogen control, it has no mechanism to control it that I'm aware of.

If you’re doing a test only cycle I don’t see the need for caber.

Caber isn't used for estrogen control, it has no mechanism to control it that I'm aware of.
I must've misread this line where you said this then "Caber isn't needed unless you can't control your estrogen" that sounds as though you were saying caber is a backup incase he can't get a handle on his estrogen

I must've misread this line where you said this then "Caber isn't needed unless you can't control your estrogen" that sounds as though you were saying caber is a backup incase he can't get a handle on his estrogen

Oh, no... what I meant was that if your estrogen gets high you can have prolactin issues. But, you would control the estrogen problem with an AI. However, I've seen some rare instances where guys can't seem to get the estrogen under control sufficiently enough to control the prolactin... Which would make caber a little more of a necessity. That's pretty rare though... And it usually only seems to happen when a 19-nor based compound is in the mix somewhere.

Oh, no... what I meant was that if your estrogen gets high you can have prolactin issues. But, you would control the estrogen problem with an AI. However, I've seen some rare instances where guys can't seem to get the estrogen under control sufficiently enough to control the prolactin... Which would make caber a little more of a necessity. That's pretty rare though... And it usually only seems to happen when a 19-nor based compound is in the mix somewhere.
That makes way more sense. Thanks boss, yeah I've noticed that too. Just a speculation but it seems as though high estrogen when running a 19 nor(nandrolone) is the real problem. I'll be testing it myself coming up here soon