NPP overpowers ozempic+tidz stack suppression.

y777

Hi all

Taking 1mg pharma ozempic and added 5mg tirz weekly

Added 10mg NPP daily and appetite gone thru the roof. I thought this was due to e2 on prior NPP attempts but I’ve kept e2 pretty low and dry

Anyone had luck running GLP-1s with NPP in the picture

Last fall ran 30mg NPP daily and went from 1k caloric deficit on 7.5mg Chinese tirz per week to 15mg barely at maintenance lol.

Also running

200 test p, 260 primo , 50 IM winny daily , 3 IUs Chinese growth split AM/PM. 7mg a’sin daily.

Joints were acting to and it was either let e2 come up or add NPP E2 makes my appetite explode so opted for NPP low dose

Anyone else expensive this NPP killing GLP-1 effectiveness ? 10mg MPP daily seems pretty low

Hi all

Taking 1mg pharma ozempic and added 5mg tirz weekly

Added 10mg NPP daily and appetite gone thru the roof. I thought this was due to e2 on prior NPP attempts but I’ve kept e2 pretty low and dry

Anyone had luck running GLP-1s with NPP in the picture

Last fall ran 30mg NPP daily and went from 1k caloric deficit on 7.5mg Chinese tirz per week to 15mg barely at maintenance lol.

Also running

200 test p, 260 primo , 50 IM winny daily , 3 IUs Chinese growth split AM/PM. 7mg a’sin daily.

Joints were acting to and it was either let e2 come up or add NPP E2 makes my appetite explode so opted for NPP low dose

Anyone else expensive this NPP killing GLP-1 effectiveness ? 10mg MPP daily seems pretty low

why are you "keeping e2 low"
Why are you running 4 diferent anabolic agents with 2 GLP1 ag drugs in a cut?
Why have you not mentioned bloodwork at all?

yup, Nandrolone makes me eat continuously, sema made no real difference in appetite it just made me feel bloated and full after a few meals.. still hungry though, no fun...
Have not tried Tirz but i bet it will be the same.
One thing that seems to dull nandrolones effect on apetite, for me, is Mast... but only on low dose deca 150mg and 200mast