Nunya Intro

Nunya

Hey all, glad I found this forum! Signed up as a member as a birthday gift to myself. I've been enjoying digging through all the threads and learning as much as I can, and trying not to ask lazy questions :rolleyes:

Perimenopausal woman who plays a niche sport professionally, whose coaching career is at least somewhat tied to continued success in that sport, and who wants to be able to maximize the wisdom of age to continue to kick the butts of the younger whippersnappers who have youth on their side.

I work out 4-5 days a week, and have been on Testosterone pellets for a couple years now. I was so thrilled to gain 10lbs of lean muscle mass, not just for performance enhancement BUT I won't lie.....VANITY. I just love looking and feeling athletic :p I feel like a million bucks on that testosterone, when my total T levels are in the 300ng/dL range. Sure I grow a little chin hair and have had a couple other things but I will trade that over and over again for all the benefits (including libido). %1000 worth it.

My interest here is primarily performance enhancement and longevity. I want to arm myself with the knowledge and materials to recover from workouts quickly, minimize injuries (chronic and otherwise). I am planning on getting OFF the damned pellets so I can diy the TRT, and am doing the math and procurement for my husband as well. Money saved I can spend on other PEDs :)

I'm good with chemistry as that's my background, I love DIY anything, and aside from the self-interest reasons to be here, I find that I really love the science, the math, and the diy vibe. Need help with some dilution math? Some dimensional analysis? :)

While my risk tolerance is fairly high, I'm reasonably skeptical, and have borderline conspiracy beliefs about big pharma and big food and the like :p

Anyway, been lurking, have made a few posts, lots of knowledge here, looking forward to learning.

Welcome to the board. Thank you for sharing and reading before posting. Sounds like this should work out well.

Best Wishes.