Obligatory Noob Intro

DoggoBlast

What up, dawgs?

I figured I'd post as requested by the system. I'm completely new to PEDs and I have yet to take any besides UGL dick pills and prescribed amphetamines lol. I've tried Xeno Labs's and Saxon Pharma's Tadalafil, and I'd say they're pretty potent on both counts.

I'm thinking of jumping into the AAS pool one day, but I am not ready to take the plunge yet. Until then, I'll probably just lurk and shop around for reputable vendors.

Once I am financially stable, I plan to send UGL compounds to independent chem labs for quantitative analysis. I think quality control is something anyone would appreciate.

What up, dawgs?

I figured I'd post as requested by the system. I'm completely new to PEDs and I have yet to take any besides UGL dick pills and prescribed amphetamines lol. I've tried Xeno Labs's and Saxon Pharma's Tadalafil, and I'd say they're pretty potent on both counts.

I'm thinking of jumping into the AAS pool one day, but I am not ready to take the plunge yet. Until then, I'll probably just lurk and shop around for reputable vendors.

Once I am financially stable, I plan to send UGL compounds to independent chem labs for quantitative analysis. I think quality control is something anyone would appreciate.
Welcome. Take your time until you're dead set and ready to start aas. Really need to get diet and training down well before ever using. Spend a lot of time researching sources before buying.

Welcome. Take your time until you're dead set and ready to start aas. Really need to get diet and training down well before ever using. Spend a lot of time researching sources before buying.
Thanks brother. I have a pretty strict diet at the moment since I am in the process of losing weight. I still need to lose about 25-35 lbs before I would be comfortable trying any AAS.

Currently training heavily 3 times a week, but I plan to take intensity down a notch so I can do 5 days of weekly training instead.

Still, I am tempted to use them to speed up the process, but I haven't found any success storied involving major weight loss and AASs

Having products sent in for independent analytical testing is very helpful for safety of the community. It is always greatly appreciated! I'm glad to hear your support.

Back