Options for suspending vehicles for raws?

Bigbicep

Hey guys, was wondering what are other things people can use as suspension/ solution vehicles for raws. Can I buy a syrup from the shops and mix it with some alcohol or buy a cough syrup from the chemist?

Last edited:
I use everclear for everything i make and has worked well for me for decades. Just shake before use and things even out for good dosing.

Hey guys, was wondering what are other things people can use as suspension/ solution vehicles for raws. Can I buy a syrup from the shops and mix it with some alcohol or buy a cough syrup from the chemist?
You can use the search function for this as well. Alot of info

Last edited:
hey mate

i have recently written about this

try polyethlene glyol - very good for creating solutions (note the difference with a suspension)
I knew you could do this, I had a thread about using it, do you just use polyethylene glycol or do you have to add something else with it?

I use everclear for everything i make and has worked well for me for decades. Just shake before use and things even out for good dosing.
I heard just a high proof alcohol was not enough, to thin.. if you been using for decades then I’ll give it a shot. I really wanted the try the polyethylene glycol method that weaponpharma mentioned

Back