Oral homebrew

bodybulker

I am new to homebrewing.

I want to make a oral steroid pill or oral liqued out of raw powder.

If i want to make a oral liqued suspension with what do i mix the raw powder?

Liquid suspension is easiest. Look for Humco suspension vehicle or OraPlus.
So we just add this to the raw amount we want and obviously follow exact measurements and that’s it? Seems too simple lol if so I’ll try it lol thanks man

So we just add this to the raw amount we want and obviously follow exact measurements and that’s it? Seems too simple lol if so I’ll try it lol thanks man
Yep, measure it out and then pour in however much liquid you want for the concentration you prefer, mix it up and away you go. It's the same thick soupy stuff they use for kids cough syrups and stuff. I usually also mix in some Crystal Light drink mix flavoring powder to make raspberry or grape flavor or some shit.

Pro tip: just put in a little bit of the liquid to start, like enough to make a paste with the raws. Once you have a paste mix in the rest of the liquid - it's easier to mix that way.

First you fill your container with desired amount.. 60ml let's say. Then mark the level of liquid. Then pour liquid back into original container.

Next pour about 5-10ml of humco or ora plus into mortar and pestle. Maybe more or less depending on concof raws. Basically you want to get blended well. I usually will start with 10-20?ml and add more if needed. Followed by desired amount of raws. Blend well for few minutes.

Then pour mix from mortar into your container that you marked.
Lastly finish filling to your mark with humco or oraplus. Add cap and shake like hell.
Add some form of label sooner then later to avoid any mix uos down the road.

The mortar and pestle part is pretty important IMHO. Some people don't do it. I believe f4om my research and experience it is very important to help blend for proper dosing.

First you fill your container with desired amount.. 60ml let's say. Then mark the level of liquid. Then pour liquid back into original container.

Next pour about 5-10ml of humco or ora plus into mortar and pestle. Maybe more or less depending on concof raws. Basically you want to get blended well. I usually will start with 10-20?ml and add more if needed. Followed by desired amount of raws. Blend well for few minutes.

Then pour mix from mortar into your container that you marked.
Lastly finish filling to your mark with humco or oraplus. Add cap and shake like hell.
Add some form of label sooner then later to avoid any mix uos down the road.

The mortar and pestle part is pretty important IMHO. Some people don't do it. I believe f4om my research and experience it is very important to help blend for proper dosing.
Thank you bro i appreciate that

Yep, measure it out and then pour in however much liquid you want for the concentration you prefer, mix it up and away you go. It's the same thick soupy stuff they use for kids cough syrups and stuff. I usually also mix in some Crystal Light drink mix flavoring powder to make raspberry or grape flavor or some shit.

Pro tip: just put in a little bit of the liquid to start, like enough to make a paste with the raws. Once you have a paste mix in the rest of the liquid - it's easier to mix that way.
Thanks bro makes sense that’s for the info

thank you bro makes sense, appreciate y’all breaking it down

Just out of curiosity. Aren’t most orals soluble in ethanol or a mixture of ethanol and dmso?
Making a solution is more accurate than suspending it

Sponsors

Latest posts