pct for testp, tren a and hgh

bodyevolution

Hey guys, i am Close to end mu cycle of the above. When should i Run pct? Efter last Pin or? Btw, i coule only achieve nolvadex, and have 30tabs.

You ran tren for your first cycle?? You have nolvadex on hand, if you contact @pharmacist he sales pharmacutical grade pct. And he can sell you clomid, if you want a better chance at recovering if you use Nolvadex and Clomid. Normally pct is run
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Tren A has a half a half life of 1 day, and test p has a half life of 2 days. Normally a drug completely clears your system after 5 half life's. So I would say wait 3 days after your last pin AT THE MOST.

Honestly, wasnt that bad. Barely saw any side. Btw, you don't think nolvadex is enough?
You ran a 19 nor on your first cycle. They shut you down the hardest. Did you get pre cycle bloods or did you just jump into this blind. Do you realize steroids are dangerous? And I would put it this way, I wouldn't leave my recovery up to chance, if you don't recover do you know the sides? What to expect? And who gave you advice for this cycle?

Then Google it. Google pct protocol... it's not that hard. And read up on steroids a little bit so you know what you did to your body. And what to expect when you don't recover, because you're seriously lacking in the research department.

Hey guys, i am Close to end mu cycle of the above. When should i Run pct? Efter last Pin or? Btw, i coule only achieve nolvadex, and have 30tabs.

At AGE 22 (when your natural TT levels are peaking) youre running a first cycle using THREE anabolic agents and have NO pre-cycle LABS to post and don't know the who, what, when and how much with respect to PCT and obviously any other component of this cycle. I can only hope you were sold BUNK!

Congratulations you're well on your way to developing a multitude of complications, much of which are preventable, or significantly minimized, IF you would have elected to PIN AFTER ALL these questions were posed, answered, AND UNDERSTOOD.

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Back