PCT Help

Duff

I'm a 38 year old male, 5'11, 220lbs. I'm getting ready to start my PCT tomorrow morning & would appreciate some advice on how much & when to run. I have already started Aromasin (12.5 mg ED for first week & plan to switch to EOD now), & will be starting Clomid, Nolvadex, GW-501516, & MK-2866. I have purchased one bottle of each from sarmsx. From what I've gathered from another forum, my cycle was nowhere near optimal for my first cycle, or any cycle for that matter. My doses where way to high & not balanced, I realize that now, & was running off of info from a friend, who I believed knew what he was talking about. My cycle was as follows;
All quantities where administered in 2 injections. (1 on Wednesday, & 1 on Sunday)
Note: Arafuse=80% Test. Enanthate, 20% Test. Propionate
Week 1 - 250 mg Deca, 250 mg Arafuse
Week 2 - 500 mg Deca, 500 mg Arafuse
Week 3 - 500 mg Deca, 500 mg Arafuse
Week 4 - 500 mg Deca, 500 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 5 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 6 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 7 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 8 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 9 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 10 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 11 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse, 50 mg ED Anavar for first 3 days
Week 12 - 750 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse
Week 13 - 500 mg Deca, 750 mg Arafuse
Week 14 - 250 mg Deca, 1,000 mg Arafuse
Week 15 - 1,250 mg Arafuse
Week 16 - 1,250 mg Arafuse
Week 17 - 625 mg Arafuse (this is only 1/2 of the previous week because I stopped after one injection)
I realize now, that I've been doing my own research, that this is crazy, & it makes me cringe just typing this. My last injection was 2 weeks ago tonight, & I plan on starting my PCT tomorrow morning. I started Aromasin 1 week after my last injection. Luckily, I've had no gyno symptoms other than sensitive nipples toward the end of my cycle, which has now subsided. I can't seem to upload my blood work PDF, so I'll list everything that's not in the normal range. They are as follows;
Platelet-119 (low) (150-450 normal)
Neutrophil (seg)%-70.3 (high) (50-70 normal)
Lymphocyte%-16.4 (low) (20-45 normal)
Eosinophil%-7 (high) (0-6 normal)
ALT-70 (high) (0-40 normal)
AST-62 (high) (0-40 normal)
Cholesterol-103 (low) (130-200 normal)
HDL-25 (low) (>40 normal)
Estradiol-142 (high) (2-54 normal)
Prolactin-17.5, is in the normal range, which is 2-18
Testosterone total-6690 (high) (250-1100 normal)
Testosterone free-2234.2 (high) (35-155 normal)
I know that the testosterone count is unnecessary at this point, but I went ahead and ran it anyway. I did my last injection on Wednesday evening, & had my blood drawn on Thursday at noon. Please let me know if you want to know any other results, I didn't list anything that was in the normal range. Thank you in advance for your help.

I wouldn't add Mk 2866 to your PCT. I believe it's suppressive.

I wish there was bloodwork of pre SARM cycle and mid cycle without any test, it seems uncommon. When you do see it, it's on a site that sells SARMS and is nothing but a sales pitch.

You stopped pinning the test two weeks ago and PCT starts tomorrow?

You started taking aromasin everyday for the last two weeks?

My last injection was two weeks ago, as of last night. I started Climid, Nolvadex, MK-2866, & GW-501516 this morning. I started Aromasin one week ago, yesterday. I wanted to start it earlier, but that's when it was delivered. This is what I started this morning. For the first week, Aromasin was every day.
Clomid /25/25
Nolva /20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
I have heard that MK-2866 can be suppressive, but in higher doses & longer terms. What do you think?

Let me guess, you went into this thinking you'll be shredded and gain lean muscle. Not what you expected huh.. with those high E2- you probably bloat as AF. There's so many mistake.

1. Listening to a "friend"-- Always, do your own research.. everyone's different and how long they've been training/dieting...
2. Taking to many AAS. Your 1st cycle should always be Test only.. know how your body react and then start adding different compound as you go.
3. No Pre or mid blood work.. how would you know if you've recovered?
4. Taking way to much oral (notice how high your liver value is) and way to long..
5. PCT should start 3-4 weeks AFTER your last pin!
6. AI should be used to combat elevated E2 during cycle and couple of weeks before starting PCT.. Nolva is only used if you're getting gyno symptoms.
7. Using Sarm during PCT.. you do understand and know the meaning of PCT right?

I can on and on about what's wrong.. Here's what you need to do

1. Allow 3-4 weeks after your last pin and take only Clomid and Nolva--your dosage will work.
2. Train hard and keep your calories the same

Hope you recover, if not.. you're in a world hurtin!

I was a little bloated maybe, but believe it or not, I did get pretty shredder & gained quite a bit of lean muscle. I know this cycle was not a good route, but up until I started doing a lot of research on my own, I was really stoked about everything. I've lost some weight since I stopped, but I'm pretty sure it's been water weight so far, because, I've just been getting more & more cut. My only concern is to be able to get back to normal now. I appreciate everyone's advice, & and I'll post my progress as it happens. Thank you.

Let me guess, you went into this thinking you'll be shredded and gain lean muscle. Not what you expected huh.. with those high E2- you probably bloat as AF. There's so many mistake.

1. Listening to a "friend"-- Always, do your own research.. everyone's different and how long they've been training/dieting...
2. Taking to many AAS. Your 1st cycle should always be Test only.. know how your body react and then start adding different compound as you go.
3. No Pre or mid blood work.. how would you know if you've recovered?
4. Taking way to much oral (notice how high your liver value is) and way to long..
5. PCT should start 3-4 weeks AFTER your last pin!
6. AI should be used to combat elevated E2 during cycle and couple of weeks before starting PCT.. Nolva is only used if you're getting gyno symptoms.
7. Using Sarm during PCT.. you do understand and know the meaning of PCT right?

I can on and on about what's wrong.. Here's what you need to do

1. Allow 3-4 weeks after your last pin and take only Clomid and Nolva--your dosage will work.
2. Train hard and keep your calories the same

Hope you recover, if not.. you're in a world hurtin!
@Flaming Dragon dropping the hammer. Boom!

I'd use some 500 IU HCG 3x/week for at least 2 weeks
as getting the testes back to work is the hardest part of pct. Resetting the pituitary is easier than the testes.
aromasin looks fine
add some 10 mg nolva for 2 weeks, then taper down to 5 mg for 2 weeks.

Back