Pct

RED

has anyone ever ran a pct with just nolvadex? I've herd that clomid can pop up as a false negative or whatever it's called on a piss test

people are a little too paranoid about PCT. In 70s when Arnold was doing cycle after cycle he wasn''t taking any extra shit.

I have just finished my long cycle I just pissed off PCT, I only used hCG on cycle, after medical check a few weeks later all is fine.

Clomid helps your brain to release again Luteinizing hormone (LH) which stimulates production of testosterone again. So you take it for that reason/

Lol at implying to someone hoping to recover from a steroid cycle that he should bail on his PCT and using Arnold as an example of how things are optimally done.

OP: if you're worried about popping on a piss test from clomid, chances are many of the other things you'd need to take for your cycle would pop you also. If it's that serious wait until after the test. If you insist on doing a cycle....do it right.

Clomid is much more important during PCT than Nolvadex. The point of PCT is to restart your natural test production, which not only reduces the chances of long term issues, but also maximizes the gains you will keep post cycle. Nolvadex is an estrogen antagonist. It does not actually lower E2 levels, but blocks the receptors and prevents E2 related sides that may occur from fluctuations in test levels during PCT. Nolvadex does nothing to kickstart your body producing its own testosterone again. Test production is stimulated by Luteinizing Hormone. Clomid causes your body to produce LH, and therefore gets your body producing test again on its own. The quicker your body produces its own test after you remove synthetic test, the more gains you keep post cycle. I would suggest including Clomid in your PCT.

Clomid is much more important during PCT than Nolvadex. The point of PCT is to restart your natural test production, which not only reduces the chances of long term issues, but also maximizes the gains you will keep post cycle. Nolvadex is an estrogen antagonist. It does not actually lower E2 levels, but blocks the receptors and prevents E2 related sides that may occur from fluctuations in test levels during PCT. Nolvadex does nothing to kickstart your body producing its own testosterone again. Test production is stimulated by Luteinizing Hormone. Clomid causes your body to produce LH, and therefore gets your body producing test again on its own. The quicker your body produces its own test after you remove synthetic test, the more gains you keep post cycle. I would suggest including Clomid in your PCT.

Interesting!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nolva most certainly does increase LH. Nolvadex is a mixed agonist and antagonist depending on the tissue in question.

No problem. I believe one increases the amplitude of LH secretion while the other increases the frequency. They both have their place in a proper PCT
Thank you for the clarification. I try not to comment on things I don't know about, but it is amazing how many things you read from supposed reputable sources that are simply incorrect. Which is why it is great to have resources like yourself around here.

Thank you for the clarification. I try not to comment on things I don't know about, but it is amazing how many things you read from supposed reputable sources that are simply incorrect. Which is why it is great to have resources like yourself around here.

I've had to readjust my view on several things. Learning never ends. I just try to make sure my references are reliable and objective sources, preferably peer reviewed and replicated studies. Then the issue becomes how applicable the results of a study are to a specific population and misinterpreting results to reach false conclusions or validate confirmation bias....DR. Scally, dr. Jim, and many others are good at doing this

Not tru in any way. Not trying to blast you at all but this is not accurate. Tamox's antagonist effects on the pituitary deceive the hpta feedback loop into believing our bodies is desperately short of E2, in response we get a surge of gonadotropins which then stimulate testes

Same is true of clomid but I believe it exerts it's antagonist props on hypothalamus (among other tissues)

Tamox prevents e2 binding in select tissues, it will not do much for e2 sides except for gyno

"SELECTIVE" estro receptor modulator

IMO both would be best situation...

I've had to readjust my view on several things. Learning never ends. I just try to make sure my references are reliable and objective sources, preferably peer reviewed and replicated studies. Then the issue becomes how applicable the results of a study are to a specific population and misinterpreting results to reach false conclusions or validate confirmation bias....DR. Scally, dr. Jim, and many others are good at doing this

I wish everyone thought like this. This was just damn well said man. I don't even need to comment on anything because you summed it up with this and your other points. Thank you for the RATIONALE that I wish most in the world had.

Back