Pfizer genotropin cartridge - fake or real?

Dadash

Hey guys

Do any of you have experience with the cartridges from Pfizer? I can't find anything about this on the official Pfizer website. Do such cartridges even exist officially or are they automatically fakes?Screenshot_20240502_103916_com.android.chrome_edit_428188858193517.jpg

Looks different than the ones I used to get years ago, unless they changed the packaging on them?

Where's the white plastic they usually come in?

It's actually a picture from Google. I just wanted to know if the cartridges even exist like this since I know genotropin only with the pen

Hey guys

Do any of you have experience with the cartridges from Pfizer? I can't find anything about this on the official Pfizer website. Do such cartridges even exist officially or are they automatically fakes?View attachment 282370
Depends on the country, my countries ministry of health gets cartridges from the company and they are genuine, just remember they are usually in the language of the country your from unless you bought it from a different country also make sure it says belgium as the manufacturer if you bought it online it usually means it's fake but could not be some telltale signs are different expiration dates or batch numbers between the box and cartridge other things are smell but the best this is to either buy from a confirmed source, a legal body in your country so hospitals or pharmacies(if your country doesnt regulate pharmacies they could also have fakes), or test its effects through tests.