Pharma are you getting legit, clone or fake

1gramaday

Banned
Do you guys know the difference between clone and real pharma? If i gave you the clone and asked you to go online and research if it was legit or not, do you think the evidence would point out the clone as real or the legit pharma?

Do you guys know the difference between clone and real pharma? If i gave you the clone and asked you to go online and research if it was legit or not, do you think the evidence would point out the clone as real or the legit pharma?

It would be very difficult to do with an authentic reference standard. This is one of the reasons why I now always suggest saving a sample full amp or empty vial from every purchase - for future comparison.

Im from canada and one of the trends here is obs sustanon. Currently the clone version is widely excepted as the legit product. They work just as well but arent genuine. There are galenika and arab test e made by the same fakers also excepted as genuine. The one dead givaway if you line up obs sust iran test and galenika is they all have the exact same printed font for batch and expirery, this shows they are made by the same counterfitters. Quality clones but def not genuine.

I had the same concerns with my gear; I tried Test propionate from Rousell labs, XT labs and Best labs; all underground sold by Mexican web retailers; from my next cycle on I will use only pharma grade test E; I'm not sure yet if veterinary equipoise would do any good to my cycle; but my suggestions is if in your country you can get pharma stuff then go for it; might be a little more expensive but you will have the certainty your juice is good

I had the same concerns with my gear; I tried Test propionate from Rousell labs, XT labs and Best labs; all underground sold by Mexican web retailers; from my next cycle on I will use only pharma grade test E; I'm not sure yet if veterinary equipoise would do any good to my cycle; but my suggestions is if in your country you can get pharma stuff then go for it; might be a little more expensive but you will have the certainty your juice is good

Yep. Pharma is best, unless it's counterfeit =/

Back