Pharmaceutical grade CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself (without Ipamorelin)

I have looked all over at different online peptide clinics for pharmaceutical grade CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself without Ipamorelin and I can't find it.

All of the clinics I come across will only sell you CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin as a combination.

I don't want the combo with Ipamorelin.

The reason I don't want Ipamorelin is because I only want to dose once a week and this is totally possible with CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself.

Yes, I know I can get lab-grade CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself from many of the vendors here; that's not the point of this post.

I'm talking strictly about pharmaceutical grade.

Is it possible to get CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself from a real peptide clinic with a prescription and everything?

I have looked all over at different online peptide clinics for pharmaceutical grade CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself without Ipamorelin and I can't find it.

All of the clinics I come across will only sell you CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin as a combination.

I don't want the combo with Ipamorelin.

The reason I don't want Ipamorelin is because I only want to dose once a week and this is totally possible with CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself.

Yes, I know I can get lab-grade CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself from many of the vendors here; that's not the point of this post.

I'm talking strictly about pharmaceutical grade.

Is it possible to get CJC-1295 [DAC] by itself from a real peptide clinic with a prescription and everything?
Define pharmaceutical grade and lab grade.