Pharmacom Labs | TEST-E300 | 2024-01 | Janoshik

RThoads

Subscriber
PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
wsajqCC.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 301.21 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Is there a batch number?
Hello. I do not know the current batch number. But this sample was sent for testing sometime between November 2023 and early January 2024, which is very recent in terms of bacthes. Batches for popular products are very large and supply the store for a long time, so it should be from the batch that is in the store now. If I remember correct the exp date of the currently batch of TEST-E300 is 2027.

I will be ordering from you guys soon. It’s going to be my first time but I am excited. I have found International Prices of your products very very competitive. Hopefully, I get some great results.

I wouldn’t it wasn’t real
I shared a 3rd-party HPLC result -- just the data.
I did not make claims, commentary, or interpretation beyond the information on the analysis report because this is simply an analytic results sub-forum.

Now you come on here making a serious accusation and claim that this result is not real.

What evidence do you have to back your claim that this HPLC result is not real?

Do you have a recent HPLC result of your own that shows a much different results? Keep in mind small variations may occur between testing of the same product.
Also, how can we be sure that your HPLC result is truly from the same product (I hope it was an unopened sample and the tester took a photo with the verification code so we may all verify it is genuine)?

Last edited:
I did not make claims, commentary, or interpretation beyond the information on the analysis report because this is simply an analytic results sub-forum.

Now you come on here making a serious accusation and claim that this result is not real.

Do you have a recent HPLC result of your own that shows a much different results? Keep in mind small variations may occur between testing of the same product.
Also, how can we be sure that your HPLC result is truly from the same product (I hope it was an unopened sample and the tester took a photo with the verification code so we may all verify it is genuine)?
He’s most likely trolling. I have seen your website and also read reviews about your products over here and I have noticed that you have been very interactive with the members on Meso. It gives me a sense of security. Even though I was going to try one local lab which is also very transparent with their products but I like your pricing a lot more than theirs. Will definitely be ordering a few products from you guys. I am not sure, if there are any custom issues at Canadian borders. I don’t want my order to be seized.

Also, I have read one of your posts in which yoi mentioned that your injectables have 5%-10% Ethly Oleate. I have heard that it’s quite a bit toxic and causes organ inflammation over a period of time. What’s your take on that?

He’s most likely trolling. I have seen your website and also read reviews about your products over here and I have noticed that you have been very interactive with the members on Meso. It gives me a sense of security. Even though I was going to try one local lab which is also very transparent with their products but I like your pricing a lot more than theirs. Will definitely be ordering a few products from you guys. I am not sure, if there are any custom issues at Canadian borders. I don’t want my order to be seized.
Listen man I’m telling you the “test e 300”they sent me WAS NOT REAL I have nothing to gain from telling you this YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF YOU BUY THAT

Hey guys, lets respect the forum rules and MESO community.

This is the "Analytic Labs Testing" forum and for the posting and discussion of analytic results only.

This is not the place to discuss sources or other topics.

There are other section of the forums devoted to discussion about these other topics.

Please find the appropriate places to discuss each topic and I will do my best to answer your questions there.

Also, I have read one of your posts in which yoi mentioned that your injectables have 5%-10% Ethly Oleate. I have heard that it’s quite a bit toxic and causes organ inflammation over a period of time. What’s your take on that?

I think it was one youtube blogger who made a big deal about this. They need to find things to make big deals about for content (literally their day job, like click bait reporters)

I'd do some more research beyond youtube bloggers before calling people out here.

Even just the search bar for "ethyl oleate"

Listen man I’m telling you the “test e 300”they sent me WAS NOT REAL I have nothing to gain from telling you this YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF YOU BUY THAT
How do know that do you have blood work or jano testing to prove the test was bunk u have nothing to back this up just like you said Stanford pharma is bunk to right lol you think every supplier on here is bunk your comments are fucking annoying you get under everyone’s skin pharmacom is decent I’ve used pharma com before a while back and I got decent results. No one is gonna really sell fake test it’s dirt cheap for raws and to make I can see people faking primo or something but not test that’s the cheapest thing out of all steroids to make man plus pharmacom labs has 10 years of fucking threads with success why don’t you do everyone a favor and just stay off of meso I mean why would u wanna be on here anyway since all the suppliers are fake to you what’s the point of you still being on here you are the definition of a true fucking troll your body must not respond good to anabolics or you don’t lift weights or if you do lift weights your diet. Is. Probably shit and like I said you say this with multiple suppliers that it’s bunk and have no proof with labs or anything to back up what you say when people ask for ur blood work or blind test you completely ignore that people. Are asking you for it

How do know that do you have blood work or jano testing to prove the test was bunk u have nothing to back this up just like you said Stanford pharma is bunk to right lol you think every supplier on here is bunk your comments are fucking annoying you get under everyone’s skin pharmacom is decent I’ve used pharma com before a while back and I got decent results. No one is gonna really sell fake test it’s dirt cheap for raws and to make I can see people faking primo or something but not test that’s the cheapest thing out of all steroids to make man plus pharmacom labs has 10 years of fucking threads with success why don’t you do everyone a favor and just stay off of meso I mean why would u wanna be on here anyway since all the suppliers are fake to you what’s the point of you still being on here you are the definition of a true fucking troll your body must not respond good to anabolics or you don’t lift weights or if you do lift weights your diet. Is. Probably shit and like I said you say this with multiple suppliers that it’s bunk and have no proof with labs or anything to back up what you say when people ask for ur blood work or blind test you completely ignore that people. Are asking you for it
I did get bloodwork for the pharmacom test and it’s posted in the pharmacom thread and I am getting blood drawn late this week or early next week for the Stanford test cyp I’ve been using

I guess I could post the pharmacom blood work results here or in the blood work section I guess more people would be able to see it easier here or there since there are less pages to go through

And just to let you know if you don’t feel like searching through the pages of pharmacon thread the test result came back as my normal test levels

I did get bloodwork for the pharmacom test and it’s posted in the pharmacom thread and I am getting blood drawn late this week or early next week for the Stanford test cyp I’ve been using
You're fake and no one believes you.

You're a known troll and maybe a shill working for someone to try to cause problems for sources here.
Most of the community here knows you for what you are -- you have established a very bad reputation for yourself.
We can see your pattern. It is easy to search your post history.

How do we know:
• What you actually used (if anything)?
• How much of it you used?
• How you used it?
• How long it has been used?
• How long it has been since the previous shot?
• That you make some innocent human error or take the wrong amount?
• That you purposely take less or something else to produce poor results to bash us?
• That you are genuine and not a shill working for a competitor?
• That you are not just a troll (for attention or just to be negative)?

There is no way to resolve this.
Anyone can say anything online.

If your words are enough proof, then why don't others words carry the same value?
Others have said they have great results.
Many others have posted blood works will excellent results.

And, there are many years of HPLC results, including anonymous testing from customers, that show the products are good.

You're fake and no one believes you.

You're a known troll and maybe a shill working for someone to try to cause problems for sources here.
Most of the community here knows you for what you are -- you have established a very bad reputation for yourself.
We can see your pattern. It is easy to search your post history.

How do we know:
• What you actually used (if anything)?
• How much of it you used?
• How you used it?
• How long it has been used?
• How long it has been since the previous shot?
• That you make some innocent human error or take the wrong amount?
• That you purposely take less or something else to produce poor results to bash us?
• That you are genuine and not a shill working for a competitor?
• That you are not just a troll (for attention or just to be negative)?

There is no way to resolve this.
Anyone can say anything online.

If your words are enough proof, then why don't others words carry the same value?
Others have said they have great results.
Many others have posted blood works will excellent results.

And, there are many years of HPLC results, including anonymous testing from customers, that show the products are good.
stfu scamming loser I was just responding to the person