PharmaQo Anavar 50 - Janoshik Test - June 29, 2022 & Bloodwork

deftmonk

I know that I'm a relatively new member and haven't posted much but I hope that doesn't affect my credibility in this post. As you can see from my post history I had some concerns about this anavar not being anavar. However, I sent it to Jano for a blind test and the results came back clear. Furthermore, I only took the anavar for 2 weeks before stopping because of water retention/bloating. I got blood work done at labcorp and have also posted those results. My lipids got destroyed and I only ran it for 2 weeks at 50mg/day, and my Total T shot up. I've also been on TRT 140mg/week for 15 months.Test Report #21439.pngBlood Test Redacted 1.pngBlood Test Redacted 2.png

Attachments

• Test Report #21439.png
    Test Report #21439.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Blood Test Redacted 1.png
    Blood Test Redacted 1.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Blood Test Redacted 2.png
    Blood Test Redacted 2.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution brother. It’s much appreciated. I’ve definitely been a fan of pharmaqo products for the past three years

I know that I'm a relatively new member and haven't posted much but I hope that doesn't affect my credibility in this post. As you can see from my post history I had some concerns about this anavar not being anavar. However, I sent it to Jano for a blind test and the results came back clear. Furthermore, I only took the anavar for 2 weeks before stopping because of water retention/bloating. I got blood work done at labcorp and have also posted those results. My lipids got destroyed and I only ran it for 2 weeks at 50mg/day, and my Total T shot up. I've also been on TRT 140mg/week for 15 months.View attachment 168481View attachment 168482View attachment 168483
Just goes to show you should always test your gear as “feelz “ doesn’t mean squat.

Hope the wankers that are pushing chiron over on uk muscle see this as they have been ripping Pharmaqo for months.

Douche bags.

thanks for sharing

I also use pharmaqo products and this gives me peace of mind.

although the truth is that I also see a lot of criticism about them and the customer service leaves a bit to be desired from their main site ... (but it does not come to the subject now)

but I don't recall seeing a single blind test fail on jano

thanks for sharing

I also use pharmaqo products and this gives me peace of mind.

although the truth is that I also see a lot of criticism about them and the customer service leaves a bit to be desired from their main site ... (but it does not come to the subject now)

but I don't recall seeing a single blind test fail on jano
I think the only one I have seen was their female anavar label claim is 2.5 mg. It was 1.26mg other than that I’ve only seen good blind tests

Ask skank he has the exact same thing happen to his lipids when he runs anavar... It seems like some people tolerate it okay, at the same time ur still running a 17 methylated oral it's gunna fuck ur shit up, idk if u were also running an organ defender like tudca/or udca which is actually a bit better I feel like u also need nac in there and on top of those three usually the organ defender will have those in there with other and milk thistle but I would also include the good old liv.52.... either way var seems to smash people's lipids skank had the same thing happen to him and he ran it for a short period he would be able to tell u more but he will tell u all about it.... Thanks for posting results and bloods.... And atleast u didn't go bashing srcs and people even though I don't feel good about pharmaqo you came home a person should come with proof. And this should be a reminder that feelz reports only go so far cause u could have other shit going on or other compounds or medicine ur taking which cause these issues.... But props for coming right man