PharmaQo- Fermavar 2.5mg- HPLC- Jano

If he dosed 50mg correctly I doubt he’s skimping on 1.5mg of anavar lol.

Crap, I got a few packs of the 10mg, now I'm wondering if those could be under dosed as well, 5/2020 MFG date. May have to send them in for testing.

Crap, I got a few packs of the 10mg, now I'm wondering if those could be under dosed as well, 5/2020 MFG date. May have to send them in for testing.
7/8 other products were spot on. This is tough to dose. I recommend to him to bump it to 5mg.

7/8 other products were spot on. This is tough to dose. I recommend to him to bump it to 5mg.
That's what I would do .... I got a CPL packs of the 50mg ones and I just got 3 packs of the 10mg var also the ones that were tested by mr.p they were around 12mg I believe. It was his testing from jano so weither mine are idk but seeing the testing so far everything seems really good so far I'm happy with it

I don't yours are off.. only because this source has been pretty spot on 1. And 2. 5mg and under is super difficult to be accurate.. there so little main compound and so much filler.. so blending is less accurate.. just becuase of the rations and equipment available.. ..
I'm just trying to explain some facts of making low dose pills .. so you feel more confident in your higher dosed pills.
I know it looks like it half dosed.. but I believe it's more like 1mg off just the same as a 10mg reading 9mg..
I also believe janos equipment has trouble being accurate at low doses.. if I understand what the notes say on the report