Pictures of JanoShik test reports

DarkoTheNihilist

So I heard that @janoshik takes pictures of all the pharmaceutical grade pills and tablets that he tests. He said in a previous thread that you can download the photos of the pill at the bottom of each test report. However, when I tried the button to download the photos and raw data it was "greyed out" and it wouldn't work. It said "I didn't purchase the test" or something like that. Does this mean that the client who ordered the test, is the only one who can view the photos and raw data? Let me know because if so that's kinda annoying.

You are off to a rough start here. This isn't a source board. Did you read the intro thread?

2. Pictures of the sample: 5 USD / sample ( 15 USD if requested after the report is issued )

It's in the price list, as @SkankHunt says.

We take pictures of everything as we are legally required to before disposal, but no way we're dealing with uploading hundreds of pictures every week unless absolutely necessary.

Does that mean the client who sends the sample didn't order pictures or do I have pay to see the pictures.
client who sent the sample didn't order pictures

2. Pictures of the sample: 5 USD / sample ( 15 USD if requested after the report is issued )

It's in the price list, as @SkankHunt says.

We take pictures of everything as we are legally required to before disposal, but no way we're dealing with uploading hundreds of pictures every week unless absolutely necessary.

client who sent the sample didn't order pictures
So if I pay you fifteen dollars could I see the pictures even though im not the client who ordered the test?

prob needs to be the client for various reasons, and although would be nice, I can easily see several issues for the client if was to post pics without consent, and or data is cleared so often.

Back