PIP on daily Prop, any advice?

User2022

Hi guys,

I'm running 400 Prop at the moment - this is my second cycle, did Test E first time round - but the daily injections are giving me PIP almost every time.

Ive tried Subq & IM, but both my glutes swell up every time along with quad giving me a dead leg.

PIP got so bad I ended up having to miss a few days completely, and I'm wondering if there's any advice on how to best to approach this.

I'm on week 8 & want to see it out as my results have been very good so far.

How frequently are you injecting and how many ml vol?

//edit
Daily injections... how much mL? and gauge of needle?

As far as finisging with what you have, try warming the vial pre-injection every time (candle warmer for 3 or 4 minutes) and you can find sterile, ready to inject mct or cottonseed oil, use some of that to dilute the shots

ran prop twice and never again thanks to the pip

brb pinning quads than can't train legs or walk properly for a week lol

Hi guys,

I'm running 400 Prop at the moment - this is my second cycle, did Test E first time round - but the daily injections are giving me PIP almost every time.

Ive tried Subq & IM, but both my glutes swell up every time along with quad giving me a dead leg.

PIP got so bad I ended up having to miss a few days completely, and I'm wondering if there's any advice on how to best to approach this.

Is your prop 400mg/ml?? That will cause lots of pip from the concentration. From what I’ve heard test prop will cause lots of pip no matter what.

Controversial, but I’ve had success combining Test P with 1-1.5mL of L-Carnitine (200mg/mL water based) into one syringe, and injecting into ventroglute and glute.

Im not sure if it stretches the tissue in the short term or what. It didn’t eliminate PIP, but it made it bearable

Mix it with other oils and heat it first. Aside from having a source that brews like shit and finding a new one, that’s all you can do.

Hi guys,

what brand is it? ZPHC do a prop that is 50mg/ml this will almost certainly be pip free, 100mg/ml is too much for the prop esther, I think trying different brands would help...

Hi guys,

I ran into the same problem after running it for months with no pip.

What I did was start heating it up prior to every pin and I went from ED to EOD. Ventroglutes seemed the best place to pin.

So far the pip is mostly gone! Good luck!

Back