PIP... POST INJECTION PAIN

KBTGBLK

BEEN RUNNING S.5 CC'S OF TEST E AND 2 CC'S OF DECA WITH A 25 GAUGE 1INCH NEEDLE SINCE THE 28TH OF APRIL FEEL GREAT, JUST CANT GET OVER THE PIP... ANY SUGGESTIONS ITS MY FIRST CYCLE AND THE PAIN ISNT UNBERABLE BUT IT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT... HAD A DOCTOR LOOK AT ME WHO IS WITH THE SHITS AND HE SAYS ITS JUST PIP... MAYBE THE STEENGTH OF THE GEAR OR AMOUNT AND ON TOP OF THAT I ONLY HAVE LIKE 5.8% BODY FAT HE SAYS THAT IS PART OF THE ISSUE NO CELLULITE TO INJECT INTO... I DID DELT ON MY FIRST WEEK AND SWITCHED TO GLUTES WEEK 2 SORE IS THE WORD I WOULD USE, PAIN IS PROLLY A 5-6 ON A SCALE OF 1-10 INJECTION DATES ARE FRIDAYS AND TUESDAYS... ASKING THE FAM ON HERE TO HELP ME LOWER MY PIP IF AT ALL... NO PAIN NO GAIN THO RIGHT???

Your caps lock is on.

I stopped reading at inject into cellulite.

Heat oil, massage pin site, take hot shower post pin, don't be a pussy.

Cellulite? It's call intramuscular inject not intracellulite.. that has nothing to do.. I have injected pre-show at 4% without pip...what's it dosed at? Mg/ml

sit the vials in warm water??? or use a hot towel???

I run hot water over the barrel of my syringe for a few minutes. Some guys use a hair dryer, some guys out their vial in a coffee cup of warm water....
Doesn't matter as long as it warms up

Your caps lock is on.

He lost me at his doctor having the shits.
That's a hell of comfortable doctor/patient relationship they got there.

Your caps lock is on.

Holy shit i didn't even make it that far until I read your comment lol.

This thread is all kinds of fucked up.

BEEN RUNNING S.5 CC'S OF TEST E AND 2 CC'S OF DECA WITH A 25 GAUGE 1INCH NEEDLE SINCE THE 28TH OF APRIL FEEL GREAT, JUST CANT GET OVER THE PIP... ANY SUGGESTIONS ITS MY FIRST CYCLE AND THE PAIN ISNT UNBERABLE BUT IT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT... HAD A DOCTOR LOOK AT ME WHO IS WITH THE SHITS AND HE SAYS ITS JUST PIP... MAYBE THE STEENGTH OF THE GEAR OR AMOUNT AND ON TOP OF THAT I ONLY HAVE LIKE 5.8% BODY FAT HE SAYS THAT IS PART OF THE ISSUE NO CELLULITE TO INJECT INTO... I DID DELT ON MY FIRST WEEK AND SWITCHED TO GLUTES WEEK 2 SORE IS THE WORD I WOULD USE, PAIN IS PROLLY A 5-6 ON A SCALE OF 1-10 INJECTION DATES ARE FRIDAYS AND TUESDAYS... ASKING THE FAM ON HERE TO HELP ME LOWER MY PIP IF AT ALL... NO PAIN NO GAIN THO RIGHT???
Also for your first cycle please be more specific on your dosing protocol. Cause this looks super fucked up to me.

It sounds to me like you are pinning 2.5mls of shit twice a week for a first cycle.

An example of how it should be written is as follows.
1-14 Test E 600mg/week E3D
1-12 Nan Deca 300/week E3D
1-4 Dbol 40mg ED

Obviously this should not be a first timers cycle^

see i dont know... i appreciate you reaching out... so if i do only the test should it be twice or three times a week???

what i have read and seen on youtube is to start my pct a week after my last injection of test... is this right or am i going in the wrong direction???

Come on guys are we really just gunna let this dude fuck himself up?
These are the questions he was asking just a few days ago and he's already pinning^

@Big_paul @TRT @insaiyan93 @MisterSuperGod
I just tagged the first few that came to mind.

We need more information:
S.5cc? Do you mean 2.5cc or 5.5cc?
What is your testE and Deca concentration, in mg/mL? TestE and Deca are both often 250mg/mL.
What size syringe are you using? 3mL or 5mL?

We need more information:
S.5cc? Do you mean 2.5cc or 5.5cc?
What is your testE and Deca concentration, in mg/mL? TestE and Deca are both often 250mg/mL.
What size syringe are you using? 3mL or 5mL?
This shit's a train wreck haha.

Well seeing as he's already running the Deca.

OP who's gear are you running?
We'll keep this simple.
What do you have in place for your PCT?

You need to keep your first cycle very simple test only and spend more money on your pct then the gear your running. Pips most likely from you being new at shooting it.