PIP . Test C from compounding pharma

poolshockguy

I been getting pip from the test cyp 200 I get from pharmacy. It's in grapeseed oil.

Should I try MCT?
I Pin glutes and delts. Same thing anywhere I try. Definitely not trying quads.

I was doing subq for a year. 0.15 daily but it got old so I've been doing IM but idk it's painfull 2 days after. No swelling, just very sore and knotty.

I been getting pip from the test cyp 200 I get from pharmacy. It's in grapeseed oil.

Should I try MCT?

I was doing subq for a year. 0.15 daily but it got old so I've been doing IM but idk it's painfull 2 days after. No swelling, just very sore and knotty.
Glutes you tried DG or VG? What is your injection technique? After injection apply pressure to site for a few seconds and rub.

Shoulders sometimes a little painful for me.

What pharmacy?

Should I try MCT?

hmm this is odd so i have to say I get pip from Cyp. from compounding pharmacy and non i get pip like a mfer. I usually only use Sust now. but i ordered some cyp to see how it works out. but im literally sitting on 6 vials of cyp and wont even touch that shit as i used to get golf ball size knots in my glutes. But i use Sust and Primo and other compounds and i get ZERO pip

27 or 29g insulin pin. No need to aspirate at all.

hmm this is odd so i have to say I get pip from Cyp. from compounding pharmacy and non i get pip like a mfer. I usually only use Sust now. but i ordered some cyp to see how it works out. but im literally sitting on 6 vials of cyp and wont even touch that shit as i used to get golf ball size knots in my glutes. But i use Sust and Primo and other compounds and i get ZERO pip
Yeah I'm going to try test E in mct oil.

Yeah I'm going to try test E in mct oil.
so yea man i got test c in mct oil too and it fucked me up bad lmfao so now its just sust but i am gonna try cyp from a reliable source here and see how it works i fucking pray it doesnt give me the golf ball size pip again lol

Empower. I think maybe it's the grapeseed oil or

In glute I'm trying to aspirate so maybe I'm moving needle too much. I use 1" needle.
Try delts or pecs with .5” 27g and no reason to aspirate. Take your time with the injection. Don’t just push the oil in super fast.

Back