Please help! I think the vendor might be scamming, but I have insufficient privileges post in that thread

rcchemfan

Friends, I’m on my way to work, and I am voice dictating, so please, please please excuse any transcription errors. I have conducted business with a relatively new vendor in that is a fender advertised in the underground; my first order went quite smoothly, however, when I I placed my second order, I received a tracking number that did not look anything like the first. Not only did it not look anything like the first it didn’t look like any tracking number I’d ever seen before. It started with a one followed by about eight zeros then, a series of numbers. This is this is either an error and I am a complete asshole, which I am happy to be if it doesn’t mean that this is a new vendor who is already started to scam. I have insufficient privileges to post in steroid underground can anyone help me get the word out or what I should do? Or am I just being a dick?

My god...

How about you

1. Be patient
2. Ask the vendor
3. Stop freaking out

Your only "evidence" of being scammed is a tracking number that looks different? That means nothing.

Friends, I’m on my way to work, and I am voice dictating, so please, please please excuse any transcription errors. I have conducted business with a relatively new vendor in that is a fender advertised in the underground; my first order went quite smoothly, however, when I I placed my second order, I received a tracking number that did not look anything like the first. Not only did it not look anything like the first it didn’t look like any tracking number I’d ever seen before. It started with a one followed by about eight zeros then, a series of numbers. This is this is either an error and I am a complete asshole, which I am happy to be if it doesn’t mean that this is a new vendor who is already started to scam. I have insufficient privileges to post in steroid underground can anyone help me get the word out or what I should do? Or am I just being a dick?
Oh no!! I know what you need to do. . If you are still driving pull over, look at yourself in the rear view mirror take your right hand, and with all you got slap the shit out of yourself 3 times. Then come back and post your thoughts on your situation again. You may need to repeat this a couple of times.. I will let u know.

You are just paranoid. Did you input the tr# to a tracking app?
Just because you're paranoid.......don't mean they're not after you.

Pretty sure I saw on Reddit that tracking #'s that start with a 1 and followed by 8 zeros is an FBI sting op pack. Make sure the delivery guy's mustache isn't fake and check the trees for snipers. Supposedly the food in Guantanamo Bay isn't terrible though. On Fridays they do fresh fish. Could be worse.

@rcchemfan :

If you are warning the community about a potential scammer: you can request exception for posting privileges by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

If you are just seeking customer service or anything else: you must earn posting privileges by contributing to the website like everyone else.

1) I signed up 2 years ago but haven’t contributed much so can’t reply to my source either

2) I think you are being a tad paranoid