Point of diminishing returns with relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

I've noticed as I've gotten bigger over years that it's somehow got harder to get women. I've not aged physically at all, I have great genetics luckily. I've had a few women I've met on dating apps say "you could do better than me" meanwhile these women are like 8/10s. I suspect because 90% of the US doesn't work out and most are obese (even fewer use steroids) that women get intimidated by men who are in that 5-10%.

There was a woman I used to date a few years ago who said almost exactly this. She said I almost didn't talk to you because I was intimidated by you. I said "how? I was polite to you and not pushy" she said "no, by your body. Im a mom.... you should be with some size 0 girl".

Another female I was talking to a long time ago, I showed her pics of two IFBB pro bodybuilders and said I want to look like that. She said "that's too big"

So my speculation is...there is a point women start getting intimidated by a guys size and would prefer a guy maybe at the natty limit or TRT physique.

I don't give a fuck what women like, I do this because it makes me happy and I like my physique. Idc what others think. Just something I've been noticing over the years....

Thoughts? Opinions?

Women are human as the rest of us, yeah i think thats one of the consequences of being in thw upper percentile in the dating pool in a way like physicality.

Most women are insecure as hell even the drop dead sexy as fuck ones have a couple things about them selves tyat fuck with them, when a guy triggers that "who looks better naked" nerve they can back off like its a bad thing.

Like most of the really good looking onea have the designated ugly fat friwnd who kinda hangs around because they get along and that fluffy chick helps quell the other girls insecurities via her presance

Just another factor to bring into the equation.

I don't think intimidation is the word. Maybe it is, but not for the women I assume most guys would prefer to chase.

Preference is a thing. Like you, and most of us, you likely prefer women without a BMI over 40. Some times you're just too big. What happens then is you open the door to the girls who borderline fetishize big. Fetish or not, girls who want IFBB pro size guys are few.

Women, people. desire the unattainable but don’t know what to do when it falls in their lap. Most women would say Chris hemsworth is so fine but be intimidated by non-celeb with a similar physique. I’m not huge so I don’t have this problem. I think one of the other posters got it right there is a point at the tail end of natural or just barely on cycle that women unconsciously feel more comfortable with before intimidation kicks in.

Ironically, I have a fighters physique. Like a welterweight or light heavyweight UFC competitor, since I float around 185-191, in not quite peak shape. Women seem to find me very attractive. When a woman has told me she dated an extreme physique she all but outright told me it was for status.

Personally I just set my standards high

The secret is to stay covered up more until the girl gets to know you. In our minds we would want to put on some muscle shirt or slinky top to “impress her” but this is the worst thing you can do when you first meet someone.

I’ve noticed on days where I dress down or more normal I get a ton of female attention, like so much more that it’s obvious! In my mind I’ll be thinking “you look like a bum in sweatpants and a flannel” but that’s not the way it’s perceived, AT ALL! Now, I go walk around in a tanktop or quad shorts and I’m gonna get looked at like a zoo animal.

99.9% of the women want a well toned body even a little muscular and not a bber type of body. It's not intimidation, not feeling less secure about their image, they just don't like TOO big guys. It's preference and perfectly acceptable.

And the general consensus is that "muscled up" guys are aggressive aholes that are borderline narcissists and too obsessed with the "lifestyle".

Normal women (that includes 95% of the 8s and 9s out there) want normal men with good manners and a toned/athletic body.

Our little cult means shit to the rest of the world, even if it's our whole life.

At 6', 200 lbs.
Toned, athletic, swimmer, surfer look has done me well. Bulking, about 225, I'm a teddy bear, lose some for summer, I'm a Greek god.

The too big concept pertains to me keeping my weight off her chest for the most part.

Few women will say they dont prefer a stout man. They like running up and jumping into a firm embrace. Putty in your hands.

That range of 1-10 is a bit wonky sometimes. The higher # ones are stellar, confidence building beauties in social situations, and sometimes, more often than not, mental, shallow, empty shells of a creature just below the skin.
Give me the down to earth, Milfs, and plain Jane girl next door that is happy in her own skin.

Do we all want that perfect looking girl? A true 10? You know, she is so hot, that you would start fucking her shadow, on a gravel driveway hot?
Or that girl who farts, giggles and smiles when you say something like, that one is going to itch when it dries!

Dedicated relationships are difficult for many, not just bodybuilders.

body builders are confident, they look good, eat good, and work hard. Having hormone levels off the chart, reaking of Alpha pheromones, the odds are tipped in our favor. I'm friendly, I listen, and I smile alot.

The best relationships have started late on a weekend night with that call or text, what are you doing?

The diminishing returns start when it's time to get more serious, when you need to remember anniversary dates like first kiss or when it was live at first sight thing. I always let them know I'm always available to talk, etc. An exit strategy that let's you create some distance, room to breath cannot be stressed enough. Dont burn that bridge you might want to cross again.

Last edited:
I've noticed as I've gotten bigger over years that it's somehow got harder to get women. I've not aged physically at all, I have great genetics luckily. I've had a few women I've met on dating apps say "you could do better than me" meanwhile these women are like 8/10s. I suspect because 90% of the US doesn't work out and most are obese (even fewer use steroids) that women get intimidated by men who are in that 5-10%.

There was a woman I used to date a few years ago who said almost exactly this. She said I almost didn't talk to you because I was intimidated by you. I said "how? I was polite to you and not pushy" she said "no, by your body. Im a mom.... you should be with some size 0 girl".

Another female I was talking to a long time ago, I showed her pics of two IFBB pro bodybuilders and said I want to look like that. She said "that's too big"

So my speculation is...there is a point women start getting intimidated by a guys size and would prefer a guy maybe at the natty limit or TRT physique.

I don't give a fuck what women like, I do this because it makes me happy and I like my physique. Idc what others think. Just something I've been noticing over the years....

Thoughts? Opinions?
Don't listen to them. They all say that. It's meaningless. They'll never appreciate your physique anyway. 99% of the time they will always say you are too big.

A large amount of women prefer a guy who looks like a bum because they think the guy is less likely to leave her. Romantic.....not.

Just be yourself and don't take what they say seriously. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have listened to a single thing a woman ever told me, including my own mother.

you likely prefer women without a BMI over 40.

Do you even know me bro? I love thicc bitches, i dunno why, im manlet as fuck, my buddy said its some genetic breeding equilibrium instinct shit, but oersonally i think im just a depraved degenerate pervert scumbag creep.

Thoughts? Opinions?
women say they dont like big guys but u have to remember they are liars unless ur like 270lbs+ but from what I seen women who get a big muscular guy after they breakup she only goes for muscular guys afterwards

The average adult American female is 5’3” 170lbs with a 38 inch waist.

Who cares what most women think is attractive? Most of them are obese.

All you need is one good one. Or if you don’t want to settle. A few good ones.

I've noticed as I've gotten bigger over years that it's somehow got harder to get women
Whoever said women dig muscle should have added they dig muscle up to a point. Aesthetics.

Thoughts? Opinions?
From my experience with my former partners, its insecurities. like, they feel not good enough or they cant compete and so on. I too would try to tell them that it doesnt matter and its not a competition whatsoever. At the end of the day its really different for everyone.

It’s a double edged sword for sure, I’m married but before when I was single and my physique was at one of its peaks it would be super easy getting girls , but also a lot of them would say what you mentioned. That I could do better or could get anyone I want. I had one girl I hit up and she thought I was a bot/fake account because she said it looked too good lol. We have a much greater chance in my opinion then most of the other men, it’s just leveling with females, good luck on the hunt sir

Yes 100% , they prefer David Beckham body to Phill Heath. Most girls want athletic guys at some point extra muscle will be detrimental to your athletics abilities.

That being said, women do not care about body that much. They want confident guys. Usually the hottest/most successful girls are single as most guys will be intimidated by their presence and have no balls to approach them.

99.9% of the women want a well toned body even a little muscular and not a bber type of body. It's not intimidation, not feeling less secure about their image, they just don't like TOO big guys. It's preference and perfectly acceptable.

And the general consensus is that "muscled up" guys are aggressive aholes that are borderline narcissists and too obsessed with the "lifestyle".

Normal women (that includes 95% of the 8s and 9s out there) want normal men with good manners and a toned/athletic body.

Our little cult means shit to the rest of the world, even if it's our whole life.
I 100 percent agree with this. My wife liked my look my first year or so on gear but once I started doing multiple compounds and running tren and shit she thinks it's a little too much all ready and im far from huge, also I am probably a little aggressive /narcissistic and too obsessed with the life style lol.

Sponsors